Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help help help bruvvvas!!!! Pics finally too

Thanks

Default Help help help bruvvvas!!!! Pics finally too

Hey homies, You know I got this messed up plant, so Heres pics now.....So heres the question, I somehow royally effed up my plant and almost completely killed it, that's why there are no leaves left, just the buds, but the white hairs stopped growing, and as you can see they are not fully grown, but I do not want what I do have to die since you can tell a lot of stuff is burned......So what do I do guys, I need your honest opinion.....

Is there something I can do to make them continue to grow to full potential, or should I just finally give up and harvest what I do have?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190104_111901.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	368969   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190104_111916.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	368970   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190104_111935.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	368971   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190104_111947.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	368972  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19), MonsterEnergy (05-01-19)

Macky Guest

Looks like it's revenging mate.... it'd be quicker to start again if that is the case

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Looks quite Jennery to me, too.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19), lipnobody (04-01-19), MonsterEnergy (05-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Looks quite Jennery to me, too.
    I thought the same,but he would mentioned seeds I think?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I'm sorry but unless you in for the long haul and I mean long . Grab what you can off it and start again with a fresh gem seed . Also check why she looks like she's revegging like macky says because I agree with him . Is your timer faulty ?

🇬🇧 in a green and pleasant land 🇬🇧

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19), Herbitual (04-01-19), MonsterEnergy (05-01-19), Priapus (05-01-19)

Thanks

No guys it is not revegging, it did that already lol, thete has been no new growth except to the buds, but they stopped growing it seems like 2 days ago, and the tips of them started dying and I havent even given her nutes in over 2 weeks since I somehow over did it and almost killed her right as she was starting to flower, and now this..

So you guys just think shes given up? I should just go ahead and get what I can out of it?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19), MonsterEnergy (05-01-19), Priapus (05-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    No guys it is not revegging, it did that already lol, thete has been no new growth except to the buds, but they stopped growing it seems like 2 days ago, and the tips of them started dying and I havent even given her nutes in over 2 weeks since I somehow over did it and almost killed her right as she was starting to flower, and now this..

So you guys just think shes given up? I should just go ahead and get what I can out of it?
    Yes mate, next, consider this a lesson, pop new beans and get a diary going! The next one will be ten times better

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19), MonsterEnergy (05-01-19), Priapus (05-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

if it's stalled due to toxicity you can flush the medium re-feed and carry on,
    she will swell up and finish a little more potent than she is right now

but it's nothing compaired to a healthy plants that's grown to it's full potential,
    it's carry on or start fresh, that's totally your choice

after investing so much time in your plants i understand the question

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19)

Thanks

Yesh Monster, EXACTLY lol, that's kinda what I was expecting to hear. I have spent an extreme amount of time, money and energy into this thing, so to just give up is not something I'm willing to do. I swear on my life I have friggin dreams and nightmares about this plant and it not doing well, and I am not a "grower" I do not have the resources, in any fashion, to just start over. I can not get the essentials to just start over, it is beyond impossible, unless some homies on here can help me out if you catch my drift. There are no stores, or places I can go where I live to buy anything to really do this again, nor can I get anything shipped here that I could purchase online. I would need someone to send me something. Now, if someone here would do that, I would be beyond ecstatic and grateful, but I doubt anyone will. So I need to do what I can here for the time being. I have learned a great deal, and done literally hours and hours of reading and research, so damn straight the next one will be perfect, but I have no clue how I will get that "next one" started.

Could you please tell me exactly how you would flush my plant and reefed so that I can at least try to finish this off somewhat properly, I will describe the medium and everything right quick to help:

Don't know what the strain is at all, lol
    She's in Organic soil, in a gallon pot
    She's only about 30 inches tall
    I have her going in direct sunlight for 12 hours, pitch black for 12 hours
    and I wasn't feeding her anything but water for the last 2 weeks because I almost completely killed her with a pk 13/14, but I am using Tiger Bloom, just started again 2 days ago, using 1 teaspoon in about 2 cups of water

So yeah MonsterEnergy, Your help is much appreciated man, Thank you Bruvva!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Yesh Monster, EXACTLY lol, that's kinda what I was expecting to hear. I have spent an extreme amount of time, money and energy into this thing, so to just give up is not something I'm willing to do. I swear on my life I have friggin dreams and nightmares about this plant and it not doing well, and I am not a "grower" I do not have the resources, in any fashion, to just start over. I can not get the essentials to just start over, it is beyond impossible, unless some homies on here can help me out if you catch my drift. There are no stores, or places I can go where I live to buy anything to really do this again, nor can I get anything shipped here that I could purchase online. I would need someone to send me something. Now, if someone here would do that, I would be beyond ecstatic and grateful, but I doubt anyone will. So I need to do what I can here for the time being. I have learned a great deal, and done literally hours and hours of reading and research, so damn straight the next one will be perfect, but I have no clue how I will get that "next one" started.

Could you please tell me exactly how you would flush my plant and reefed so that I can at least try to finish this off somewhat properly, I will describe the medium and everything right quick to help:

Don't know what the strain is at all, lol
    She's in Organic soil, in a gallon pot
    She's only about 30 inches tall
    I have her going in direct sunlight for 12 hours, pitch black for 12 hours
    and I wasn't feeding her anything but water for the last 2 weeks because I almost completely killed her with a pk 13/14, but I am using Tiger Bloom, just started again 2 days ago, using 1 teaspoon in about 2 cups of water

So yeah MonsterEnergy, Your help is much appreciated man, Thank you Bruvva!!
    There is one problem right there, you can't use TigerBloom at that rate, in a 1 gallon pot. You need at least a 15.2 L pot if you going to grow anything, Kill the thing, and start over in a bigger pot. I only use 1 tablespoon of tiger Bloom in 2L of watering, and some times I cut even that back, depending on how the plant is excepting it, some take more and some take less, but over all less is more.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Herbitual (06-01-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast