Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First time using canna coco

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    You learn by asking questions mate we were all there once. Now you know don't be shy to ask anything you're unsure of here mate, we always help out new growers,
    Nice one mate thank u very much just been doing abit of reading up think il have it figured out for next grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rossyboi5393 For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (07-01-19), Silkadin (07-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

The plant needs different foods depending on what stage of its life cycle it's at, there is a n b for grow ( vegging) that will be high in notriogen as the plant uses more of that in veg than flower.

Then flower a n b which will be high in p and k but lower in nitrogen.
    I think the canna range covers veg and flowering mate... hope so as it's all I've used

Found this:
    CANNA offers a complete COCO system. This consists of a COCO medium as loose fill or in the form of slabs, as well as a COCO nutrient which is adjusted to the natural nutrients in the COCO medium. Many nutrients for growing on other mediums are usually divided into a vegetative and a flowering solution, but this one is not. However, you still need two bottles – COCO A and COCO B.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (07-01-19)

Thanks

There's pk 13/14 to add in flower, and canna boost too.

Take a look at Blue's New growers guide to canna coco thread. It helped me wrap my head around it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (07-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I think the canna range covers veg and flowering mate... hope so as it's all I've used

Found this:
    CANNA offers a complete COCO system. This consists of a COCO medium as loose fill or in the form of slabs, as well as a COCO nutrient which is adjusted to the natural nutrients in the COCO medium. Many nutrients for growing on other mediums are usually divided into a vegetative and a flowering solution, but this one is not. However, you still need two bottles – COCO A and COCO B.
    Nice one i did read that because its in coco does not need veg and flower just a and b all the way through

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rossyboi5393 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's pk 13/14 to add in flower, and canna boost too.

Take a look at Blue's New growers guide to canna coco thread. It helped me wrap my head around it.
    Yes mate yea i got them just not the canna coco i have normal canna for compost but gunna go coco lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rossyboi5393 For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Never used canna didn't know it was a nb the same all the way through.... that's a bit shit imo lol... too much nitrogen in flower is gonna give you airy buds.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Perhaps it just depends on the brand. The canna range claim that sticking to their coco with their products is best as it's calibrated for it. Might just be an attempt to get you to buy more from em lol.
    I've only used for a and b for the last 2 grows but it's not given me any issues other than a touch of nute burn when I fed a bit much. It seems easier to me as I see soil growers trying to diagnose issues which take days to clear up when addressed, and having to get all sorts of products, teas and ingredients made up for em when going organic.
    Each to their own of course

Current grow mentored by MrChedHead:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070864098

Bespoke diy light build mentored by Gadro:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tored-by-Gardo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (07-01-19)

Thanks

Never used canna didn't know it was a nb the same all the way through.... that's a bit shit imo lol... too much nitrogen in flower is gonna give you airy buds.
    I had a few airy buds but I was under cfls so who knows lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (07-01-19)

Macky Guest

Perhaps it just depends on the brand. The canna range claim that sticking to their coco with their products is best as it's calibrated for it. Might just be an attempt to get you to buy more from em lol.
    I've only used for a and b for the last 2 grows but it's not given me any issues other than a touch of nute burn when I fed a bit much. It seems easier to me as I see soil growers trying to diagnose issues which take days to clear up when addressed, and having to get all sorts of products, teas and ingredients made up for em when going organic.
    Each to their own of course

Coco is the easiest best way to grow weed man, but if you want flavour and high quality, organic is the only way to go.

I love coco, my favourite medium by far, but I grow organic because it's worth the extra work and effort for the flavour

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello everyone, first of all sorry I have not been on for awhile but I have suffered a recent bereavement. I'm with Silk on this one. To the op, have you considered using 1 part nutes such as vitalink etc... I used it with canna coco with no problems at all so there claim is rubbish. Just there to strip your wallet.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast