Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dry to cure help.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    I too use a large boot box if Rh is too high in the jar or a brown paper bag depending on how much bud there is but when Jared up and your gently shaking the jar to loosen and rotate the nugs before burping some of the trichs are gonna stick to the inside of the jar "my jars look like frosted glass now" you will loose a lot of the stickiness from the outside of the nug but it should still be sticky inside, i'm using nugs that have been cured for 6 or 7 months for my wife's med's they are just slightly sticky on the outside but as soon as i start breaking them up for the grinder they are super sticky and after being through the grinder i have trouble sprinkling it into her joint as it sticks to my finger and thumb but holy shit the smell and the taste is unbelievable man oh and by the way it's organic as well all the best brother may all your nugs be sticky sticky, G'.
    Cheers g! This is how i want my nugs so ye maybe i did jar to soon thats why they lost stickyness i guess. Will see this run.
    My mate has a small crop done soon of 4 plants so im going to borrow an oz of fresh bud if he lets me to put some drying and curing to the test before i mess my hole crop lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

G' (09-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2