Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Gaz builds Tim Wilsons Mini Microbulator, DIY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Gaz, that is a freaking awesome step by step! Wow. Got me interested but as I live in a shared accommodation, that has to wait.

Will your device be living indoors with you, or do you have a carbon filtered tent specifically for that? Smells and splashes and any uninvited bugs or critters etc. are what could be deal breakers.
    Thank you Val

To answer your questions...

Yeah it will just be living in my kitchen, with the organic veg garden now starting I have no worries explaining why Im brewing teas and my daughter helped me build it so I no longer have any requirement for steatlh relating to soils or nutrient preperations. I gotta to say that doing this non canna horticulture and using the organics has made life regarding grow security a shit ton easier.

Regarding smells, aslong as it kept clean, it shouldnt really smell as long as you put good quality worm castings in, cant comment 10% yet as Ive not lived with it yet but I am happy to update you in a months time Valentina with a smelll assesment and general pros and cons.

Splash, yeah a tiny bit maybe but an old towel under the bucket that be be washed and dried between brews. The splash rate is low but does occur and the radius ofbthe splash zone is quite small so a towel will suffice.

Pests.... you are as likey to bring pests in via your clothes or shop bought soils ect, if your IPM in your garden outside is considered and measures taken to establish predatory insect populations and your IPM with your indoor garden is on point then pests shouldnt be an issue. But as far as tea brewing goes it wont pose any substantial risk regarding pests and certainlny no more so than a pair of trainers lol
    Last edited by Gaz; 10-01-19 at 08:00 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-06-19), Dr Green (01-04-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), redisiel (10-01-19), Valentina (10-01-19), Wags (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Freaking awesome Gaz brother what a thread mukka
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-06-19), Dr Green (01-04-19), Gaz (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), redisiel (10-01-19), Valentina (10-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Freaking awesome Gaz brother what a thread mukka
    Thanks brother G

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-06-19), Dr Green (01-04-19), G' (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), redisiel (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Thank you Val

To answer your questions...

Yeah it will just be living in my kitchen, with the organic veg garden now starting I have no worries explaining why Im brewing teas and my daughter helped me build it so I no longer have any requirement for steatlh relating to soils or nutrient preperations. I gotta to say that doing this non canna horticulture and using the organics has made life regarding grow security a shit ton easier.

Regarding smells, aslong as it kept clean, it shouldnt really smell as long as you put good quality worm castings in, cant comment 10% yet as Ive not lived with it yet but I am happy to update you in a months time Valentina with a smelll assesment and general pros and cons.

Splash, yeah a tiny bit maybe but an old towel under the bucket that be be washed and dried between brews. The splash rate is low but does occur and the radius ofbthe splash zone is quite small so a towel will suffice.

Pests.... you are as likey to bring pests in via your clothes or shop bought soils ect, if your IPM in your garden outside is considered and measures taken to establish predatory insect populations and your IPM with your indoor garden is on point then pests shouldnt be an issue. But as far as tea brewing goes it wont pose any substantial risk regarding pests and certainlny no more so than a pair of trainers lol
    Gaz is starting to answer all the questions now! It all comes together.
    Morning mate, I think I’ll start by looking for a milk crate today then lol.British greenill be in touch sir!
    Starting to see flowers here now bro but the part I like is when they start to finish or you could say flush themselves lol.
    Have a good un!
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-06-19), curiouscultivator (03-06-19), Dr Green (01-04-19), G' (10-01-19), Gaz (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), Valentina (10-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Gaz is starting to answer all the questions now! It all comes together.
    Morning mate, I think I’ll start by looking for a milk crate today then lol.British greenill be in touch sir!
    Starting to see flowers here now bro but the part I like is when they start to finish or you could say flush themselves lol.
    Have a good un!
    Redz
    Lol just learning and passing it on brother lol

Yes Redz !!!! Mon the vortex brewer the king of the brewers will be keeping my eyes peeled for that mate !!!!

Have a good one too mate

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-06-19), curiouscultivator (03-06-19), Dr Green (01-04-19), G' (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), redisiel (17-01-19), Valentina (10-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Gaz, that is a freaking awesome step by step! Wow. Got me interested but as I live in a shared accommodation, that has to wait.

Will your device be living indoors with you, or do you have a carbon filtered tent specifically for that? Smells and splashes and any uninvited bugs or critters etc. are what could be deal breakers.
    Ok Val, after months of living with this I can say the following...

Smells, zero other than a sweet molasses smell when you brewing which I find very pleasant

Aslong as you clean after every use amd store sensibly its no issue with critters or dirt ir anything.

Splashing is deffo an issue but I put towels down amd simply clean up afterwards.

All in all the benefits of the increased effectiveness of this style of gaseous exchange by far outweighs the drawbacks.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-06-19), curiouscultivator (03-06-19), Dr Green (20-09-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Wags (03-06-19)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6