Thread: Say hello to new seedbanks, Mean Beanz & Maniac Genetics!

Thanks

Smile Say hello to new seedbanks, Mean Beanz & Maniac Genetics!

Hey THCTalk, quick little from us to start 2019, we have 2 new UK-based seed banks with a lot of (deserved) hype about them to add to Mary’s Seeds, the first being Mean Beanz.

Due to Mean Beanz’ involvement in the cannabis industry he’s had the chance to land some of the UK's rarest gems as well as some of America's most famous strains and personal clones from some of the best breeders.

He has been breeding to bring big yielding, vigorous, terpene-rich strains such as Jaffalato to the market and now they are giving back to you guys by offering these in demand strains. We stock 4 strains from Mean Beanz at the moment, all very terp heavy…

Platinum Berry Cookies

Genetics: Platinum Berry OG (Moab x Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Salmon River OG) x Jaffa Bone (Jaffa Caked Cookies x Milk Bone)

“The pheno I used had some of the most satisfying wild berry terps and yielded great. Good mix of phenos to be found including grape, berries and orange with the Cookie/OG terps.”

Mary’s Link: https://marysseeds.co.uk/platinum-berry-cookies

Jaffa Bone F2

Genetics: Jaffa Bone (Jaffa Caked Cookies x Milk Bone) x Jaffa Bone

“Fast growing, vigorous and yields big buds of Jaffa but denser and frostier with the help of Milk Bone. Milk Bone is a cross of the Forum cut GSC x Stardawg F2 by Green Team Genetics. Jaffa Bone F1 was great but I made these F2s to uniform the phenos more. If you like the Jaffa terps but would like a faster finish with more Cookie/Dawg terps then this is perfect. Jaffa Caked Cookies is Phantom Cookies x Tangie”

Mary’s Link: https://marysseeds.co.uk/jaffa-bone-f2

Jaffa Glue Cookies

Genetics: Jaffa Glue Pie (Jaffa Caked Cookies x Nom Nom) x Jaffa Bone (Jaffa Caked Cookies x Milk Bone)

“Super fast growth and vigorous. These are more for the serious pheno hunters as the phenos range from low yields of terpene-rich goodness to big huge buds that can take an extra week in flower to fully ripen.

Terps are complex with fizzy orange to a sharp citrus orange with the Glue gas and Cookie/Dawg.

If you like the Jaffa Glue Pie better than Jaffa Caked Cookies then I recommend trying these. I'm very proud of this strain as I made both parents.”

Mary’s Link: https://marysseeds.co.uk/jaffa-glue-cookies

Jaffa Delight

Genetics: Chocolato (Choc Mint OG x Gelato Nomnom - Nasa Nugs cut) x Jaffa Bone (Jaffa Caked Cookies x Milk Bone)

“Chocalato is one of my favourite strains I’ve made as it ticks all the boxes. The clone I used for this strain was found by Nasa Nugs. Rock buds of raspberry/Turkish delight/Gelato that is a joy to grow, trim and smoke. The phenos found from this cross will please the hardest to please pallets. Very proud of this strain as I made both parents.”

Mary’s Link: https://marysseeds.co.uk/jaffa-delight

Maniac Genetics
    The second seed bank is Maniac Genetics, who is the creator of Jaffa Cheesecake (Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie), known for mixing up the old school and new school in a sublime way! Jaffa Glue Pie comes from Mean Beanz by the way!

Jaffa Cheesecake F2 Cheese Pheno

Genetics: Jaffa Cheesecake (Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie) x Jaffa Cheesecake Cheese phenol

“Maniac Genetics' flagship strain, Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie (Mean Beanz) and then crossed with itself. This is the Cheese pheno version thanks to the parent used. Vigorous growth pattern and comes out covered in trichomes with the kind of insane terps you'd expect from the name! Pure Cheese stink comes through compared to the STANDARD and NOM NOM VERSION. Definitely needs a filter on this one!”

Mary’s Link: https://marysseeds.co.uk/jaffa-chees...2-cheese-pheno

Jaffa Cheesecake F2 Nom Nom Pheno

Genetics: Jaffa Cheesecake (Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie) x Jaffa Cheesecake Nom Nom pheno

“Maniac Genetics' flagship strain, Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie (Mean Beanz) and then crossed with itself. This is the Nom Nom pheno version thanks to the parent used. Vigorous growth pattern and comes out covered in trichomes with the kind of insane terps you'd expect from the name! Very unique Nom Nom/gas flavour seeps through compared to the STANDARD and CHEESE VERSION...”

Mary’s Link: https://marysseeds.co.uk/jaffa-chees...-nom-nom-pheno

Jaffa Cheesecake F2

Genetics: Jaffa Cheesecake (Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie) x Jaffa Cheesecake

“Maniac Genetics' flagship strain, this is Cheese x Jaffa Glue Pie (Mean Beanz) and then crossed with itself. Vigorous growth pattern and comes out covered in trichomes with the kind of insane terps you'd expect from the name!

Mary's also offers CHEESE DOMINANT and NOM NOM DOMINANT pheno versions of Jaffa Cheesecake F2!”

Let us know which strains you’d like to try from Mean Beanz and Maniac Genetics. Keep an eye on the newly added section over on the homepage where you can see our hottest new strains.

https://marysseeds.co.uk/shop-by-type/newly-added
    Last edited by MarysSeeds; 08-01-19 at 05:52 PM.

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

THCTalk 10% Discount Code: THCTALK10

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-01-19), Herbitual (08-01-19), lipnobody (08-01-19), MonsterEnergy (08-01-19), M_C (08-01-19), Valentina (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

I've got the munchies already

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (10-01-19), MonsterEnergy (08-01-19), Valentina (09-01-19)

Macky Guest

Jaffa glue pig? That's a new one lol. Great descriptions on all these gems!! Terpene heavy... that's my kind of strain!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (10-01-19), MonsterEnergy (08-01-19), Valentina (09-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Jaffa glue pig? That's a new one lol. Great descriptions on all these gems!! Terpene heavy... that's my kind of strain!
    sooo glad about that, pushing out the terps for an increase in thc is crazyness man
    nothing better than weed u can smell from across the street

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Valentina (09-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    sooo glad about that, pushing out the terps for an increase in thc is crazyness man
    nothing better than weed u can smell from across the street
    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I've got the munchies already
    Thanks guys! Sure gets the taste buds soaring

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

That Jaffa Cheesecake sounds pretty awesome. Too many strains, not enough time!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Feels like choosing a vape flavor
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (10-01-19)