Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A pound shop / dollar store grow off?

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

how they look structure/leaf pattern, terpenes and the high at the end is what it's all about,

i could simply buy a packet of sensi jack, make some F2's, make my own selection and start selling them,
    that's what most new breeders are doing currently, just today i seen a new seedbank that's doing exactly that

there seeds are just crosses from other people stock, if it's right or wrong depends on how you see it,
    also they are charging 130.00p for 5 seeds they simply cross pollinated

seedsman do the same thing probably but they aren't charging crazy prices

Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    One of the main things is there is no middle man with a companys own genetics, so they will be making the same amount of profit with their own (if not more) than selling someone elses seeds
    that's a really good point,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Bin man (09-01-19), Jeff (09-01-19), Valentina (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

I don't mind getting good prices on seeds. Seedsman, for example, is a 3rd party retailer for other seed companies, but is able to give good prices on their own stock. They aren't about making a fortune per sale, but rather make a bit on a lot of sales.

It's a great business model. Just ask Amazon.

Now as I've managed to lose 2 seeds yesterday, prices are even more important. Hurts much less when I lose £15 rather than £40.

As far as cheaper nutes. Can't do it right now. I still have too much learning to do before I start arsing around.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Macks, do you have to have an iPhone? I picked up a Samsung J4+ for about 150 quid recently. 6 inch screen, works fine. The next model up might be better, but go to their official UK website and have a look. Buying directly from them means no fakes and I just feel assured that way.

What camera are you thinking of? There is a Nikon P900 which I have heard lots of good stuff about.
    The Kodak PIXPRO AZ252 Astro Zoom Bridge Camera I think? It's a decent price, within my price range. If I like it, I may make an upgrade for Christmas lol.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Jeff (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19), Valentina (10-01-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3