Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 170

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

  1. #81

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    46,735
    Thanks
    121,306
    Thanked 122,687 Times in 36,869 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I agree, stop and search is wrong without probable cause.

    Do you suspect me of commiting a crime?

    No?

    Well do one








    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    it's all a load of bull!

    Which one of these is more likely to be searched?



    or


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  3. #82

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,161
    Thanks
    41,133
    Thanked 45,374 Times in 13,407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    whats the answer then mate ?
    Maybe do their jobs . Get out of their offices and donut shops . Get on streets and actually move around a bit . Talk to ppl build communities not harrass them . Talkin and being nice to people goes a hell of a long way ya know .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Easy-T (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  5. #83

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,161
    Thanks
    41,133
    Thanked 45,374 Times in 13,407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    As farms says, carry a knife get minimum 5-10 years first offence

    Problem would quarter over night




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    I carry a knife all the time . A multi swiss army knife . Never know when youll need the screw driver or snips on em for an emergency roadside repair . If carryijg a knife gets ya ten years . Then most tradesmen would have a target on their backs



    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

  7. #84
    Macky Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    if the police asks to search you macky what would you say ?
    I'd say, wtf for officer? Am I suspected of committing a crime?

    They would say no, and I'll say, see you later then, I have rights.

    Under these laws people are actually ASKING for, they could search me, maybe find weed, maybe not, but I will probably stink of it lol. Then I'm down the station, strip searched, kept over night, and what for? A harmless fucking herb?

    I'm not surrendering my right, under any condition! If I have done wrong, I will hold out my hands, say sorry, and be arrested with no fight.

    But if you want to try and make me a criminal over possession of personal weed? I'd rather go down for fighting a copper and make it fucking worth it! I will not, ever be made to feel like I'm doing something wrong for smoking weed! It's my choice, it has no effect on anyone but me, so fuck the police!

    Other than weed, I am a very law abiding citizen! I don't litter, pay my taxes, respect everyone, and their property. The only thing I can be considered a criminal for is weed! And that's because I live in the UK.

    For there to be a crime, there has to be a victim, as me smoking weed, and I fact growing a personal amount, has no victim, I am not committing a crime, and anyone telling I am can fuck off lol.

    I dont follow rules because I am told to, I follow rules that make sense! I know the difference between right and wrong, and me smoking weed isn't wrong. I won't let a dickhead copper make me feel like a criminal because his boss tells him I am one because of the choice of herbs I inhale.

    Fuck fuck fuck the police coming straight from the underground!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  9. #85

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Maybe do their jobs . Get out of their offices and donut shops . Get on streets and actually move around a bit . Talk to ppl build communities not harrass them . Talkin and being nice to people goes a hell of a long way ya know .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    good stuff in the long term but at the moment that aint going to work in the short term. the bad guys carring knives are not going to stop over night and till they do more folk are going to die.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  11. #86
    Macky Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    it's all a load of bull!

    Which one of these is more likely to be searched?



    or

    Replace that image of the black chick, with a white kid with the bandana over the face and ask that question again.....

    You know the black guy is being search 10-1 that the white guy is.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  13. #87

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,161
    Thanks
    41,133
    Thanked 45,374 Times in 13,407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    good stuff in the long term but at the moment that aint going to work in the short term. the bad guys carring knives are not going to stop over night and till they do more folk are going to die.
    So searching every mom n pop walkin down mainstream will help ? Its just another power grab is all it is .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

  15. #88

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    46,735
    Thanks
    121,306
    Thanked 122,687 Times in 36,869 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I'd say, wtf for officer? Am I suspected of committing a crime?

    They would say no, and I'll say, see you later then, I have rights.
    ...and you would be summarily arrested.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  17. #89

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    6,938
    Thanks
    17,408
    Thanked 25,144 Times in 6,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Won't be able to say that if they're allowed to stop and search you when ever they like! Be like " whatever mate, bend the fuck over"
    Yes but if we allow stop and search then we're all getting bent over anyway.

    Innocent and annoymous until proven guilty or at least reasonably linked to a crime.

    You can't be stopped by a police at random. They don't have jurisdiction until you are suspected of a crime, they are just like you and I, a human, no more powers.




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  19. #90

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I'd say, wtf for officer? Am I suspected of committing a crime?

    They would say no, and I'll say, see you later then, I have rights.

    Under these laws people are actually ASKING for, they could search me, maybe find weed, maybe not, but I will probably stink of it lol. Then I'm down the station, strip searched, kept over night, and what for? A harmless fucking herb?

    I'm not surrendering my right, under any condition! If I have done wrong, I will hold out my hands, say sorry, and be arrested with no fight.

    But if you want to try and make me a criminal over possession of personal weed? I'd rather go down for fighting a copper and make it fucking worth it! I will not, ever be made to feel like I'm doing something wrong for smoking weed! It's my choice, it has no effect on anyone but me, so fuck the police!

    Other than weed, I am a very law abiding citizen! I don't litter, pay my taxes, respect everyone, and their property. The only thing I can be considered a criminal for is weed! And that's because I live in the UK.

    For there to be a crime, there has to be a victim, as me smoking weed, and I fact growing a personal amount, has no victim, I am not committing a crime, and anyone telling I am can fuck off lol.

    I dont follow rules because I am told to, I follow rules that make sense! I know the difference between right and wrong, and me smoking weed isn't wrong. I won't let a dickhead copper make me feel like a criminal because his boss tells him I am one because of the choice of herbs I inhale.

    Fuck fuck fuck the police coming straight from the underground!
    thats a very thought through answer mate.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

  21. #91

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    6,938
    Thanks
    17,408
    Thanked 25,144 Times in 6,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I carry a knife all the time . A multi swiss army knife . Never know when youll need the screw driver or snips on em for an emergency roadside repair . If carryijg a knife gets ya ten years . Then most tradesmen would have a target on their backs



    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Yes but you would be in the course of your duties or hobby. Not like the zombie stopper these fucks carry on a night out.




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  23. #92

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,161
    Thanks
    41,133
    Thanked 45,374 Times in 13,407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Yes but you would be in the course of your duties or hobby. Not like the zombie stopper these fucks carry on a night out.




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Yes i understand that . But a law is a law and just takes on asshole of a PIG to lay it on you and youre fucked

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  25. #93

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    46,735
    Thanks
    121,306
    Thanked 122,687 Times in 36,869 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Replace that image of the black chick, with a white kid with the bandana over the face and ask that question again.....

    You know the black guy is being search 10-1 that the white guy is.
    Could that be to do with the fact that it is black people using their knives to murder people? That is why I used two black people, to illustrate the fact that it is not a white problem so I would sincerely hope it would be the black person with the bandana they search as, statistically, he is more likely to get the result!

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

  27. #94

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    6,938
    Thanks
    17,408
    Thanked 25,144 Times in 6,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    it's all a load of bull!

    Which one of these is more likely to be searched?



    or

    Neither. You have now authority to search either of them unless reasonably suspect them of commiting a crime




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  29. #95
    Macky Guest

    Default

    It's the way I feel about it mate.

    Magna Carta n shit, gave us right all those years ago lol. Let's not start throwing them away

    I'm a good guy I think mate, not a criminal. The fact that because I smoke weed, I am considered one angers me! I cause no bother to anyone, no harm at all! All my equipment, and electricity I pay for my self. I don't sell. I just smoke my own sweet weed, and cause no harm to anyone at all! I won't be made to feel like a criminal because of it, and I will never give the police censent to search me, because I know I'm a good guy, but in the eye of society, I'm a degenerate drug user, and should be locked up for it.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  31. #96

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    6,938
    Thanks
    17,408
    Thanked 25,144 Times in 6,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    ...and you would be summarily arrested.
    Need grounds though.

    Misuse of drugs
    PACE
    Terrorism





    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  33. #97

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,651
    Thanks
    29,498
    Thanked 44,940 Times in 10,735 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Neither. You have now authority to search either of them unless reasonably suspect them of commiting a crime




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Isn't carrying a knife a crime therefore allowing the notion of being a suspect in a crime?

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  35. #98

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,161
    Thanks
    41,133
    Thanked 45,374 Times in 13,407 Posts

    Default

    Civil War brewing in here lmfao

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  37. #99

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    6,938
    Thanks
    17,408
    Thanked 25,144 Times in 6,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Isn't carrying a knife a crime therefore allowing the notion of being a suspect in a crime?

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    Carrying a knife isn't a crime per se

    Stabbing someone up and then being searched after is

    Remember you don't know they are carrying until they are searchedso in court you cannot say you suspecting them of a crime

    Trial collapses





    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Ironman (11-01-19)

  39. #100

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    It's the way I feel about it mate.

    Magna Carta n shit, gave us right all those years ago lol. Let's not start throwing them away

    I'm a good guy I think mate, not a criminal. The fact that because I smoke weed, I am considered one angers me! I cause no bother to anyone, no harm at all! All my equipment, and electricity I pay for my self. I don't sell. I just smoke my own sweet weed, and cause no harm to anyone at all! I won't be made to feel like a criminal because of it, and I will never give the police censent to search me, because I know I'm a good guy, but in the eye of society, I'm a degenerate drug user, and should be locked up for it.
    we all smoke weed mate, your not the only one. trouble is, the law states that its a crime. if you get caught with it in your pocket then you are a criminal simple as that. no good moaning about it, thats for pussies lol.

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK