Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 169

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

  1. #101

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    469
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Carrying a knife isn't a crime per se

    Stabbing someone up and then being searched after is

    Remember you don't know they are carrying until they are searchedso in court you cannot say you suspecting them of a crime

    Trial collapses





    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    you can carry a non locking blade with a blade length 3 inch or under but still need a valid reason to carry one.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  3. #102

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    14,045
    Thanked 18,616 Times in 5,166 Posts

    Default

    You're actually a criminal before they find it. Unlike with a knife.




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  5. #103

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,142
    Thanks
    12,665
    Thanked 31,990 Times in 9,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    we all smoke weed mate, your not the only one. trouble is, the law states that its a crime. if you get caught with it in your pocket then you are a criminal simple as that. no good moaning about it, thats for pussies lol.
    No mate, it's a statute and act, it's not against the law. Illegal and unlawful, are two different things.

    For the law to be broken, common law, the laws all this shit is based on, there has to be a victim for there to be a crime.

    I could easily say, where is the victim in this crime? They would reply there isn't one, and under the oath, they swear to the queen and country, they have no right to prosecute me!

    If you're a weed smoker, and you don't complain that it's against the law, you're the pussy, not the guy trying to fight to get in fair laws undone!



    'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

  7. #104

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    9,884
    Thanks
    24,530
    Thanked 35,617 Times in 9,024 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Carrying a knife isn't a crime per se

    Stabbing someone up and then being searched after is

    Remember you don't know they are carrying until they are searchedso in court you cannot say you suspecting them of a crime

    Trial collapses





    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    See, it's all these silly little fine details and loop holes in the laws that make things so impossible to police.

    Should be bang to rights if your carrying a knife and you can't prove your at work imo, but what does my opinion matter? Diddly fuck that's how much

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  9. #105

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,530
    Thanks
    108,522
    Thanked 107,646 Times in 33,714 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    No mate, it's a statute and act, it's not against the law. Illegal and unlawful, are two different things.

    For the law to be broken, common law, the laws all this shit is based on, there has to be a victim for there to be a crime.

    I could easily say, where is the victim in this crime? They would reply there isn't one, and under the oath, they swear to the queen and country, they have no right to prosecute me!

    If you're a weed smoker, and you don't complain that it's against the law, you're the pussy, not the guy trying to fight to get in fair laws undone!
    Great words but they will arrest you and prosecute you... and probably laugh at you too

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  11. #106

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    14,045
    Thanked 18,616 Times in 5,166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    See, it's all these silly little fine details and loop holes in the laws that make things so impossible to police.

    Should be bang to rights. If your carrying a knife and you can't prove your at work imo but what does my opinion matter? Diddly fuck that's how much

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    The law needs changing. Carry a sharp object = five years

    These thugs have solicitors that can quite quickly show they were "at work" after the arrest. They we pay them compensation.

    Weed is illegal in absolute terms. There is no way to justify its possession (medical excepted) but I bet some of us have used deadly weapons to make food tonight




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  13. #107

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 437 Posts

    Default

    I always bank my shank, along with my smoke and cash, no ones find that in a hurry - old habits die hard yeah...

    Jokes hahaa
    600w HPS

    White widow & white widow CBD grow:
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...widow-cbd-grow

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  15. #108

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,142
    Thanks
    12,665
    Thanked 31,990 Times in 9,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    See, it's all these silly little fine details and loop holes in the laws that make things so impossible to police.

    Should be bang to rights. If your carrying a knife and you can't prove your at work imo but what does my opinion matter? Diddly fuck that's how much

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    I agree mate, found with a knife, without a clear legitimate reason for it, then you go down for it, but only after a trial lol.

    Remember the Ali g argument?

    What if I was cutting some bread, and my phone rang, it was my mate, he needed help, so I ran out the door, and dropped the knife, it landed in my sock!

    As I was running, I fell over, and the knife slipped from my sock, and stabbed the guy..... twice, would I get away with it lmao!

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Ironman (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

  17. #109

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    9,884
    Thanks
    24,530
    Thanked 35,617 Times in 9,024 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I agree mate, found with a knife, without a clear legitimate reason for it, then you go down for it, but only after a trial lol.

    Remember the Ali g argument?

    What if I was cutting some bread, and my phone rang, it was my mate, he needed help, so I ran out the door, and dropped the knife, it landed in my sock!

    As I was running, I fell over, and the knife slipped from my sock, and stabbed the guy..... twice, would I get away with it lmao!
    You'd get away with it if you did Ali G impression for sure pmsl

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

  19. #110

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    9,884
    Thanks
    24,530
    Thanked 35,617 Times in 9,024 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    I always bank my shank, along with my smoke and cash, no ones find that in a hurry - old habits die hard yeah...

    Jokes hahaa
    I nearly banned you then pmsl

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    Erby (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  21. #111

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,142
    Thanks
    12,665
    Thanked 31,990 Times in 9,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Great words but they will arrest you and prosecute you... and probably laugh at you too
    Until we get to court mate, our rights are always help up there as a case can properly be reviewed, rather than a guy, with a tiny dick, who was bullied at school, having all the power he needs to ruin someone's life.

    The police will find plenty of good people, who will get criminal records, just because of weed possession. Usually. They will be ok, as the police can't search them for no reason. But if these laws are passed, you're never gonna be safe!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  23. #112

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    14,045
    Thanked 18,616 Times in 5,166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I agree mate, found with a knife, without a clear legitimate reason for it, then you go down for it, but only after a trial lol.

    Remember the Ali g argument?

    What if I was cutting some bread, and my phone rang, it was my mate, he needed help, so I ran out the door, and dropped the knife, it landed in my sock!

    As I was running, I fell over, and the knife slipped from my sock, and stabbed the guy..... twice, would I get away with it lmao!
    I legimately felt like I would be attacked so carried a knife.

    It needs to be absolute, like novichok, no reason to carry




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Ironman (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  25. #113

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,530
    Thanks
    108,522
    Thanked 107,646 Times in 33,714 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Carrying a knife isn't a crime per se
    Yeah, it's one of those anomalies... whilst carrying the knife isn't illegal in itself, you need to prove that you have good reason or authority to carry it in a public place and if you can not prove it then it is a crime - self defence is not classed as a good reason!

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  27. #114

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,142
    Thanks
    12,665
    Thanked 31,990 Times in 9,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    You'd get away with it if you did Ali G impression for sure pmsl

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    I'd smash it fam lol

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Ironman (11-01-19)

  29. #115

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I nearly banned you then pmsl

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    Hahaaaaa

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Ironman (11-01-19)

  31. #116

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,142
    Thanks
    12,665
    Thanked 31,990 Times in 9,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Yeah, it's one of those anomalies... whilst carrying the knife isn't illegal in itself, you need to prove that you have good reason or authority to carry it in a public place and if you can not prove it then it is a crime - self defence is not classed as a good reason!
    See, how fucked it is that, carrying weed is more of a crime than carrying a knife! Lol.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  33. #117

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    14,045
    Thanked 18,616 Times in 5,166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Yeah, it's one of those anomalies... whilst carrying the knife isn't illegal in itself, you need to prove that you have good reason or authority to carry it in a public place and if you can not prove it then it is a crime - self defence is not classed as a good reason!
    Agree but you ain't searching me, aka a fishing expedition, in the first place

    The list for plausible legimate uses is very long




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19)

  35. #118

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    10,142
    Thanks
    12,665
    Thanked 31,990 Times in 9,080 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Agree but you ain't searching me, aka a fishing expedition, in the first place

    The list for plausible legimate uses is very long




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Another good point! If it goes to court, there are many reason for someone to carry a knife ( not really any good one imo, but passable in court) most cases would probably fall apart. The. We have surrendered our right for nothing any way. I just don't see this shit being very beneficial, and it will not solve the bigger problems that is causing the crime in the first place

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

  37. #119

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    14,045
    Thanked 18,616 Times in 5,166 Posts

    Default

    Actually if I suspect you have a knife ( like you say you will use it against me ), I have the right to kill you, with a knife if it's available to me.

    Self defence is perfectly acceptable to explain why you killed someone and you wouldnt be prosecuted

    Reasonable and proportionate is the threshold




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

  39. #120

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,530
    Thanks
    108,522
    Thanked 107,646 Times in 33,714 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Agree but you ain't searching me, aka a fishing expedition, in the first place

    The list for plausible legimate uses is very long




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Then when you are nicked in inner London, at night, whilst 'hanging' with hoodie mates, good luck on defending your case

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Macky (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK