Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 170

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    2,060
    Thanks
    14,855
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 1,987 Posts

    Default Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4034181.html

    Another one dead. 5th in London this year, making it one every 2 days.

    Why was a 14 year old "good boy" riding a scooter without a plate on the road? Makes no sense.

    Gangs, no gangs, not interested.

    But the application of Section 60 is potentially worrying.

    What is Section 60:

    According to https://www.libertyhumanrights.org.u...top-and-search

    Section 60 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 allows a police officer to stop and search a person without suspicion. Section 60 stops and searches can take place in an area which has been authorised by a senior police officer on the basis of their reasonable belief that violence has or is about to occur, and where it is expedient to prevent it or search people for a weapon if one was involved in the incident.

    Section 60 is a broadly framed and indiscriminate policing tool.

    If you're innocent otherwise but in the wrong place at the wrong time, I hope your god saves your derriere.
    Last edited by Valentina; 10-01-19 at 01:39 PM.
    Fight for your health.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    Erby (11-01-19), hotshot (10-01-19), Master Kief (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    2,060
    Thanks
    14,855
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 1,987 Posts

    Default

    I've got to admit that besides Hotshot, I am surprised that no one else here has so far shown interest in the Stop and Search aspect of the case.

    It'll only escalate, just give it time.

    Another Occupy thing or another bunch of riots, that's when it will be expected and the masses would be grateful for the "safety measures".

    The older generation that survived WW2 or other major cultural changes are getting older now and are not gonna be as active, and the young'uns? History is gonna repeat itself.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Master Kief (11-01-19)

  5. #3
    Macky Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I've got to admit that besides Hotshot, I am surprised that no one else here has so far shown interest in the Stop and Search aspect of the case.

    It'll only escalate, just give it time.

    Another Occupy thing or another bunch of riots, that's when it will be expected and the masses would be grateful for the "safety measures".

    The older generation that survived WW2 or other major cultural changes are getting older now and are not gonna be as active, and the young'uns? History is gonna repeat itself.
    There you go Val.... happy now? Close this shit down please lol

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  7. #4
    Macky Guest

    Default

    I'll get on this tomorrow val, it takes a long reply lol. But it's all going shit

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Master Kief (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    2,060
    Thanks
    14,855
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 1,987 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, Macky. It's cool in this little haven of ours in cyberspace, for now anyway we are alright. In a very small nutshell, it's all going shit.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 459 Posts

    Default

    if stop and search stops folk carrying knifes and reduces knife crime, im all for it.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    British green (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    2,060
    Thanks
    14,855
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 1,987 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    if stop and search stops folk carrying knifes and reduces knife crime, im all for it.
    Dude, you're entitled to your opinion but this is exactly the response they want.

    Reduce knife crimes? Yeah right. A "Bladed Weapon" goes beyond knives and swords.

    I'll leave it at that.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Priapus (11-01-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Dude, you're entitled to your opinion but this is exactly the response they want.

    Reduce knife crimes? Yeah right. A "Bladed Weapon" goes beyond knives and swords.

    I'll leave it at that.
    whats the answer then ?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  17. #9
    Macky Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    if stop and search stops folk carrying knifes and reduces knife crime, I'm all for it.
    Whilst we have bullshit laws, that turn drug users into criminals, the stop and search will never be OK. Even if we had legal drugs all round, I just don't think its right for the authorities to stop you at any time, for no reason at all, and invade your space.

    The media are pushing this knife crime epidemic hard right now, and it is a terrible thing that these young guys are dying. But are we really supposed to adjust the lives of everyone, because of the small percentage of dickheads who carry knives? Its a bigger problem than that. Knife crime is on the rise because poverty is on the rise. It was always going to happen, with all the government cuts, and the rise of immigrants into the country, along with the media telling us to hate those immigrants, a massive divide has been built. People are scared of each other, scared to leave the house, scared to go online, tensions are high, the future doesnt look bright, and the people will lash out.

    Im not excusing the youth of today carrying knives, but try and understand their position in today society. There are no good, CAREERS for them to get like the other generations have had. They will never find a job that will pay them enough money so they will be able to afford their own homes.

    They are complained about no matter what they do; " ahh these kids always hanging round on the street" but then the same people will say, " when i was a kid i always played out side". OR the other way round, if they're not getting complained at, for being out side and being a lout, Theyre being complained at for staying in playing play station!

    Both of their parents are at work, all the time, if both parents are around. The educations system is failing them, the police force has been cut like fuck, and no one is there to raise them properly, other than their mates, who live the same lives. This will no doubt raise gang life! The family unit doesn't exist to a lot of kids, not just because couple are less likely to stay together, but because now days, both parents have to work, long hours, to make end meet.

    Stay in, play xbox or something, and be safe, but be called a lazy bastard who never does anything, go get a job.... They have looked, and the only job they can find are zero hour contracts, that do not guarantee pay, and pretty much just extorts thier staff.

    Or go out, do like the kids in the 80 and 90s did, but youll be seen as a lout, hanging round the streets, go get a job.

    I really feel for the youth of today, and dread to think of the world we are leaving behind for them! No one understand where they're coming from, no one speaks out for their POV. Just sit there and be quiet kid!

    Everyone is turned against each other because of media. Young vs old, white vs everyone else, smokers vs drinkers, unemployed vs exploited workers, corporations vs the people, if you look, you will see the only people really working together here, is the government, the media, and the bankers! This is all a result of thier work, the kids are just innocent victims of the insane fuckers running the country, and the world.

    Stop and search will never be ok IMO. It will end up target minorities more than anything, and people will be stopped and searched just because of the colour of their skin! This will happen!!! Even though, white kids will carry knives on the same rartion as any other race kids, you can be sure it will end up 90% minorities being arrested and prosecuted whilst the white kids dont get searched.

    We have institutionalised racism in the western world, and white privilege, this is mainly because of the media pushing their agenda. Any kind of random stop and search is going to highlight that even more.

    Thanks Val...... Now im gonna have to get into a politics debate! lol

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    Erby (11-01-19), GasMan (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Priapus (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    f@*#king miles away
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Whilst we have bullshit laws, that turn drug users into criminals, the stop and search will never be OK. Even if we had legal drugs all round, I just don't think its right for the authorities to stop you at any time, for no reason at all, and invade your space.

    The media are pushing this knife crime epidemic hard right now, and it is a terrible thing that these young guys are dying. But are we really supposed to adjust the lives of everyone, because of the small percentage of dickheads who carry knives? Its a bigger problem than that. Knife crime is on the rise because poverty is on the rise. It was always going to happen, with all the government cuts, and the rise of immigrants into the country, along with the media telling us to hate those immigrants, a massive divide has been built. People are scared of each other, scared to leave the house, scared to go online, tensions are high, the future doesnt look bright, and the people will lash out.

    Im not excusing the youth of today carrying knives, but try and understand their position in today society. There are no good, CAREERS for them to get like the other generations have had. They will never find a job that will pay them enough money so they will be able to afford their own homes.

    They are complained about no matter what they do; " ahh these kids always hanging round on the street" but then the same people will say, " when i was a kid i always played out side". OR the other way round, if they're not getting complained at, for being out side and being a lout, Theyre being complained at for staying in playing play station!

    Both of their parents are at work, all the time, if both parents are around. The educations system is failing them, the police force has been cut like fuck, and no one is there to raise them properly, other than their mates, who live the same lives. This will no doubt raise gang life! The family unit doesn't exist to a lot of kids, not just because couple are less likely to stay together, but because now days, both parents have to work, long hours, to make end meet.

    Stay in, play xbox or something, and be safe, but be called a lazy bastard who never does anything, go get a job.... They have looked, and the only job they can find are zero hour contracts, that do not guarantee pay, and pretty much just extorts thier staff.

    Or go out, do like the kids in the 80 and 90s did, but youll be seen as a lout, hanging round the streets, go get a job.

    I really feel for the youth of today, and dread to think of the world we are leaving behind for them! No one understand where they're coming from, no one speaks out for their POV. Just sit there and be quiet kid!

    Everyone is turned against each other because of media. Young vs old, white vs everyone else, smokers vs drinkers, unemployed vs exploited workers, corporations vs the people, if you look, you will see the only people really working together here, is the government, the media, and the bankers! This is all a result of thier work, the kids are just innocent victims of the insane fuckers running the country, and the world.

    Stop and search will never be ok IMO. It will end up target minorities more than anything, and people will be stopped and searched just because of the colour of their skin! This will happen!!! Even though, white kids will carry knives on the same rartion as any other race kids, you can be sure it will end up 90% minorities being arrested and prosecuted whilst the white kids dont get searched.

    We have institutionalised racism in the western world, and white privilege, this is mainly because of the media pushing their agenda. Any kind of random stop and search is going to highlight that even more.

    Thanks Val...... Now im gonna have to get into a politics debate! lol
    there is no excuse to carry a knife with intention to use it mate.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

    British green (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 3,241 Times in 802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Whilst we have bullshit laws, that turn drug users into criminals, the stop and search will never be OK. Even if we had legal drugs all round, I just don't think its right for the authorities to stop you at any time, for no reason at all, and invade your space.

    The media are pushing this knife crime epidemic hard right now, and it is a terrible thing that these young guys are dying. But are we really supposed to adjust the lives of everyone, because of the small percentage of dickheads who carry knives? Its a bigger problem than that. Knife crime is on the rise because poverty is on the rise. It was always going to happen, with all the government cuts, and the rise of immigrants into the country, along with the media telling us to hate those immigrants, a massive divide has been built. People are scared of each other, scared to leave the house, scared to go online, tensions are high, the future doesnt look bright, and the people will lash out.

    Im not excusing the youth of today carrying knives, but try and understand their position in today society. There are no good, CAREERS for them to get like the other generations have had. They will never find a job that will pay them enough money so they will be able to afford their own homes.

    They are complained about no matter what they do; " ahh these kids always hanging round on the street" but then the same people will say, " when i was a kid i always played out side". OR the other way round, if they're not getting complained at, for being out side and being a lout, Theyre being complained at for staying in playing play station!

    Both of their parents are at work, all the time, if both parents are around. The educations system is failing them, the police force has been cut like fuck, and no one is there to raise them properly, other than their mates, who live the same lives. This will no doubt raise gang life! The family unit doesn't exist to a lot of kids, not just because couple are less likely to stay together, but because now days, both parents have to work, long hours, to make end meet.

    Stay in, play xbox or something, and be safe, but be called a lazy bastard who never does anything, go get a job.... They have looked, and the only job they can find are zero hour contracts, that do not guarantee pay, and pretty much just extorts thier staff.

    Or go out, do like the kids in the 80 and 90s did, but youll be seen as a lout, hanging round the streets, go get a job.

    I really feel for the youth of today, and dread to think of the world we are leaving behind for them! No one understand where they're coming from, no one speaks out for their POV. Just sit there and be quiet kid!

    Everyone is turned against each other because of media. Young vs old, white vs everyone else, smokers vs drinkers, unemployed vs exploited workers, corporations vs the people, if you look, you will see the only people really working together here, is the government, the media, and the bankers! This is all a result of thier work, the kids are just innocent victims of the insane fuckers running the country, and the world.

    Stop and search will never be ok IMO. It will end up target minorities more than anything, and people will be stopped and searched just because of the colour of their skin! This will happen!!! Even though, white kids will carry knives on the same rartion as any other race kids, you can be sure it will end up 90% minorities being arrested and prosecuted whilst the white kids dont get searched.

    We have institutionalised racism in the western world, and white privilege, this is mainly because of the media pushing their agenda. Any kind of random stop and search is going to highlight that even more.

    Thanks Val...... Now im gonna have to get into a politics debate! lol
    Fuckin bravo mate. That is so true


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,987
    Thanks
    40,822
    Thanked 44,464 Times in 13,231 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    if stop and search stops folk carrying knifes and reduces knife crime, im all for it.
    Fuck that buddy .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  25. #13
    Macky Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Fuck that buddy .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Stop and search folks carrying knives? How would you know, they were carrying a knife, before you searched them? Surely that's the idea of the search, to see if they had one, otherwise the search is just a feel up lmao

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,987
    Thanks
    40,822
    Thanked 44,464 Times in 13,231 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Stop and search folks carrying knives? How would you know, they were carrying a knife, before you searched them? Surely that's the idea of the search, to see if they had one, otherwise the search is just a feel up lmao
    Complete bullshit and against constitutional rights here .

    Give ppl a means to defend themselves like here and it will stop them dead in their tracks .
    In uk if you defend yourself you get charged . Not us here . We have the Right to use necessary force to defend our lives .



    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Farmshop (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    46,552
    Thanks
    120,282
    Thanked 121,726 Times in 36,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    We have the Right to use necessary force to defend our lives .
    We have the same rights in the UK... just our police service doesn't see it that way &, like you say, they will arrest the person defending themselves

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    46,552
    Thanks
    120,282
    Thanked 121,726 Times in 36,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Fuck that buddy .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    You will start seeing more knife crime in Canada as the 'imported population' rises. You are importing their culture as well as their people

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    gardro (11-01-19), ggotch (12-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

  33. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,987
    Thanks
    40,822
    Thanked 44,464 Times in 13,231 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You will start seeing more knife crime in Canada as the 'imported population' rises. You are importing their culture as well as their people
    Massvive gun ownership here MC . We put those fuckers down like rabid dogs .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Erby (11-01-19), Farmshop (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,987
    Thanks
    40,822
    Thanked 44,464 Times in 13,231 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You will start seeing more knife crime in Canada as the 'imported population' rises. You are importing their culture as well as their people
    Its gonna stop soon . Yellow jacket movement picking up steam big time here ...its not telivised . Trudeau is gonna be out and the new conservatives back in ... they gonna put a stop all this fawkin madness . People have had enough .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Farmshop (11-01-19), hotshot (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

  37. #19

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    29,393
    Thanked 44,660 Times in 10,698 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Its gonna stop soon . Yellow jacket movement picking up steam big time here ...its not telivised . Trudeau is gonna be out and the new conservatives back in ... they gonna put a stop all this fawkin madness . People have had enough .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Country swap?

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

  39. #20
    Macky Guest

    Default Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

    Just for an example, a white kids in my city, last year, stabbed a kid, my kids knows, in the leg. The kid was found, got away with a slap on the wrist!!! The knife wound was three inches away from a major artery which would have killed him. But, it's ok, white boy, don't do it again!

    Black kid gets FOUND with a knife, expelled from school criminal record, community service, the balance isn't right! And until it is, we can't do random stop and searches, the anger will just be fuelled by it, but then again, maybe that's what they want.

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK