Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I am aware that I do not make the rules in this country & I am aware that breaking rules comes with consequences.

Carrying cannabis is illegal & until that rule is changed I would expect consequences if I was caught carrying cannabis... in the same way I would expect consequences for carrying weapons or acid.

We can't pick & choose the laws we obey.
    We can't pick and choose, but can fight against the unjust ones.

Drug reform is a major thing that ruins the police reputation. Most of the public see that weed is no more harmful that tobacco or alcohol. Maybe even less harmful, and see no problem with safe sane access to it, and legalising. But the police still prosecute people for it, and we all see it's bullshit.

Once that's changed, a lot of respect will come back for the police as they will enforce laws that actually have victims in them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Default Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

Most of us on this forum will be prosecuted for what we do here.... but some, can grow plants legally with no consequence. Just because I live in the UK, I am a criminal, if I was born in Canada, I wouldn't be.... that's not right imo, and the law needs to change.

I won't give the police consent to ever search me and prosecute me for a personal supply of weed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    We can't pick and choose, but can fight against the unjust ones. Then start lobbying your MP & parliament

Drug reform is a major thing that ruins the police reputation. All the more reason not to reform it then! Most of the public see that weed is no more harmful that tobacco or alcohol. Maybe even less harmful, and see no problem with safe sane access to it, and legalising. But the police still prosecute people for it, and we all see it's bullshit. Where will I find the figures that back up these statistics? Or did you just make them up? Never lose sight of the quiet minority in favour of the loud minority

Once that's changed, a lot of respect will come back for the police as they will enforce laws that actually have victims in them. Such as exceeding the speed limit by a couple of mile per hour?

Anyway, bored of this now. I'll just leave it as the law is the law until it is changed.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

to many owen jones views on this thread. if stop and search stops our youth from being stabbed then let it be so.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

Farmshop (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), ggotch (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    to many owen jones views on this thread. if stop and search stops our youth from being stabbed then let it be so.
    Let's just keep our discussions weed based, there is a reason we don't discuss politics here lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), i spy (11-01-19)

Thanks

Let's just keep our discussions weed based, there is a reason we don't discuss politics here lol
    there will be a political debate about weed one day mate. are we then not going to discuss on the forum about that ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    there will be a political debate about weed one day mate. are we then not going to discuss on the forum about that ?
    Of course, we have those all the time, but that's preaching to the choir mate, we all agree on most of the political bullshit there.

But when it comes to, immigration, knife crime, the economy, war, there is a range of different opinions that are hard to find common ground on in a debate online. Discussion like that are best left to a room where we can communicate properly

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,966 Times

This country has a good opportunity to change the youth, legalise weed money made goes to NHS police and youth services, clubs for kids where they can go and be safe

From the groom

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

Thanks

Of course, we have those all the time, but that's preaching to the choir mate, we all agree on most of the political bullshit there.

But when it comes to, immigration, knife crime, the economy, war, there is a range of different opinions that are hard to find common ground on in a debate online. Discussion like that are best left to a room where we can communicate properly
    may as well close the thread mate. the question was asked about knife crime.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Just because I live in the UK, I am a criminal, if I was born in Canada, I wouldn't be.... that's not right imo, and the law needs to change.
    If you lived in New Mexico you could legally have sex with your pet dog!
    You Must Be 18 Years of Age to Play a Pinball Machine in South Carolina
    Next-Door Neighbors May Not Lend Each Other Vacuum Cleaners in Colorado

Lots of laws in different countries that are different to our own.... but would you want to live there?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), joker_the_smoker (11-01-19)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast