Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

sometimes i just enjoy readin without the participation , as you were

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-19), Farmshop (11-01-19), Gaz (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), ggotch (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

All very complicated stuff..definately not a thread for an aspergers logic...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), joker_the_smoker (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    If you lived in New Mexico you could legally have sex with your pet dog!
    You Must Be 18 Years of Age to Play a Pinball Machine in South Carolina
    Next-Door Neighbors May Not Lend Each Other Vacuum Cleaners in Colorado

Lots of laws in different countries that are different to our own.... but would you want to live there?
    Now that's a straw man

The drug laws in this country and many other need reforming as well as many other archaic and out dated laws. Weed being illegal isn't the only bullshit law we have, it's one of many.

You can all be stopped and searched at random as much as you like, but I'll be having non of it. I won't disregard my rights like that.

Answer to knife crime is to stop and search everyone, maybe the answer to people growing weed is to randomly search homes?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), joker_the_smoker (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Now that's a straw man
    The thread was about a young lad being murdered in London with a knife, however, you twisted it to weed. I said that you were creating a straw man, you continued on weed stating that Canada had a different law. That had nothing to do with the original post but since you wanted to talk about how unfair you think the UK weed law was compared to a different country I thought I'd point out that other countries have laws different from the ones most of us abide by

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), joker_the_smoker (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The thread was about a young lad being murdered in London with a knife, however, you twisted it to weed. I said that you were creating a straw man, you continued on weed stating that Canada had a different law. That had nothing to do with the original post but since you wanted to talk about how unfair you think the UK weed law was compared to a different country I thought I'd point out that other countries have laws different from the ones most of us abide by
    The concerns of the original thread was the stop and search aspect of the knife crime.

I said, whilst drug laws are the way they are, I disagree with any stop and search, as I feel someone who chooses to take drugs, especially weed, and have no detrimental effect on anyone else's life, should not be treated as a criminal.

If random stop and search became legitimate, the police have powers to stop and search anyone, for any reason, and that means fell weed smokers, will get the shit end of the stick.

So though it seems as if I have deviated from the initial subject, I'm still on point.

Who do we put in charge of drawing the line? And where will it be crossed? Stop and search everyone? Stop and search people under 18? Anyone wearing an Armani coat? Or will this just end up to be a massive case of racial profiling?

I do not trust the government or the police force to conduct this fairly, and it's just another way for them to find drugs users, and sure people who carry knives, and the punishments won't be prison sentences, or rehabilitation, it will be fines, and forced labour.

If you carry a knife, you deserve to be sent down for carrying it, and to made an example of.

But as an average citizen, you do not deserve your rights to be infringed upon because of the actions of a very very small percentage of the population.

There is a massive rise in burglary and car theft too, crime is on the rise because of the rise of poverty, even more so in London. These problems need addressing, and fixing, properly. Strict punishments for anyone committing any sort of knife crime is a start. It I just don't see it as a good thing, when people are up for surrendering their rights to the authorities under the false pretences that it will make them safer.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), joker_the_smoker (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

runnin low on popcorn here me mukkas, @Britishgreen you fancy doing a shop run mukka grab us few coronas while you in the local booze buster

enjoy a good debate am takin wagers also here folks, drop us pm

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AND (11-01-19), FACE (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), ggotch (12-01-19), i spy (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    runnin low on popcorn here me mukkas, @Britishgreen you fancy doing a shop run mukka grab us few coronas while you in the local booze buster

enjoy a good debate am takin wagers also here folks, drop us pm
    pmsl!! Whats the odds man, ill take a bet on mc and fall in the fitfh round lmao

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    if stop and search stops folk carrying knifes and reduces knife crime, im all for it.
    Fuck that buddy .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Fuck that buddy .

Stop and search folks carrying knives? How would you know, they were carrying a knife, before you searched them? Surely that's the idea of the search, to see if they had one, otherwise the search is just a feel up lmao

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Fuck that buddy .

You will start seeing more knife crime in Canada as the 'imported population' rises. You are importing their culture as well as their people

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), ggotch (12-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast