Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's going on here?

Thanks

It wasn't Cal-mag disorder! It was your pH drifted higher and partially locked out the micro nutrients. You would have been ok just lowering the pH of the water to 5.8 and allow it to drift from there to 6.2. Your substrate is loaded with all the nutrients you needed, however they were beginning to be unavailable because of pH!
    Last edited by creeperpark; 11-01-19 at 12:57 AM. Reason: add

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    It wasn't Cal-mag disorder! It was your pH drifted higher and partially locked out the micro nutrients. You would have been ok just lowering the pH of the water to 5.8 and allow it to drift from there to 6.2. Your substrate is loaded with all the nutrients you needed, however they were beginning to be unavailable because of pH!
    Hey man. The previous feed ph in was 6.5? Ph in tonight was 7.5. I'm gonna have to flush tomorrow now anyway mate so I will keep My eye on ph through the flush. Cheers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I've fucked up like that before. Turned out to be fine mate. It's only 0.2ml more than I'd go with if I saw cal mag issues. Chill Winston

U could put another 500ml plain water in each pot to dilute it more if your worried

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), UpT0wn (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I've fucked up like that before. Turned out to be fine mate. It's only 0.2ml more than I'd go with if I saw cal mag issues. Chill Winston

U could put another 500ml plain water in each pot to dilute it more if your worried
    Ye was thinking that when I got into bed last night. Too late then I wasn't getti g back up hahaha. Hopefully all will be good. But we will see man. Gaz has scared me. Hahaha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

A healthy population of microherd should buffer the plant to ph range required. saying that it only works if the lazy bastards are actually doing their job lol
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3