Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's going on here?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    That was my first thought too, but they haven't stretched any more and light is still same distance it was around a week ago (I think) not sure I want to foiler spray now I'm so far into flower really defo don't want rot aswell haha.
    I was the same mate but Trex gave me some sound advise. I FF them further along than you and have had no rot :-)
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-19), lipnobody (11-01-19), Wags (10-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

always better to ask, seen some feeding there girls 4.9ph into soil,
    can try cal/mg and see does it help in the next few days, but less is more with that stuff tbh it's corrosive,

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-19), Wags (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,219 Times

That was my first thought too, but they haven't stretched any more and light is still same distance it was around a week ago (I think) not sure I want to foiler spray now I'm so far into flower really defo don't want rot aswell haha.
    I sprayed on buds myself but luckily didn't turn out to be a rookie mistake, probably better to be safe than sorry lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-19), Wags (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    I was the same mate but Trex gave me some sound advise. I FF them further along than you and have had no rot :-)
    Cheers man now I'm unsure to do it through watering or foiler I plan to water in about an hours time could I foiler them while I have them out the tent before watering and hope they be dry/ish by time I've done watering? Scares me a bit getting the buds wet hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    always better to ask, seen some feeding there girls 4.9ph into soil,
    can try cal/mg and see does it help in the next few days, but less is more with that stuff tbh it's corrosive,
    Ah cheers mate wasn't being s shithouse witj the caps lock OK, haha my phone just doen it and I've given up on fixing it everytime haha. If I fed through with water should I stick to 0.5ml/ltr or even less? And do I feed grow or bloom at the same time?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Hey dude. Lights are 13inches away from tallest cola. I've got some plant magic magne-cal. Read against feeding that in soil tho? Or is it OK in small doses?
    Answered below/above but yeah a tiny bit is fine in my limited experience. My Coco plants get 0.2ml every single feed, and it's not enough tbh with QBs.

Bright light brings it on quicker. I bet your leaves in the shade from the top leaves are much greener.

Back off the lights a bit until the green returns but they won't get that much greener now

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), Wags (10-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Answered below/above but yeah a tiny bit is fine in my limited experience. My Coco plants get 0.2ml every single feed, and it's not enough tbh with QBs.

Bright light brings it on quicker. I bet your leaves in the shade from the top leaves are much greener.

Back off the lights a bit until the green returns but they won't get that much greener now

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Nice one dude. The leaves in the "shade" are alot darker green yes mate.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks

OK so they are gonna get watered with 0.5ml/ltr of magne-cal and raise the light to 15" and see how they respond. Thanks for everyone's sound input and advice I appreciate it very much.
    Cheers
    Wags

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks

Some better pics difference in normal dying leaves low down and fading leaves.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks

Second plant, not as bad but still the same. PH in is 7.5 and pH out of first plant was 6.5 so all good pH wise. Just about to feed the this one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks

I may have given them to much not alot more prob about 0.7ml/ per litre. I fucked up was stoned and forgot I've changed bottle sizes for Mt water anyway I may have to flush them in the morning. What a stoned idiot. Or reckon they be alright with that much calmag?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast