Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bud rot?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,969 Times in 679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by th4k1ng View Post
    Looks like light burn to me. But it's weird. That part is not near the top. If it was rot, that whole leaf would be yellowing or brown, easy to pull out and it can happen overnight. 53% RH isn't too bad. I haven't suffered from rot at this RH. I tend to keep mine under 40% though. I have suffered from rot once. Vowed to never suffer again
    It's happened a touch on another bud site a little lower down. F knows. Nearing the end of harvest now anyway so I've just flushed again and should be ok to chop in few days

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

CuriousaurusRex (15-01-19), hotshot (15-01-19), MonsterEnergy (15-01-19), Silkadin (15-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,301 Times in 2,377 Posts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

CuriousaurusRex (15-01-19), hotshot (15-01-19), kudos (15-01-19), MonsterEnergy (15-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,315 Times in 2,015 Posts

Looks like when i was sucking in cold cold air into my warm groom, condensation on the pipe resulted in the buds getting drips of wet on them, then light comes on and fries that bit of bud. Give a sniff to check, you'll know if mold, but personally that looks like it got wet and died. it usually is hidden and when the pin leafs just fall off you know summat aint right. best o luck mate
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (15-01-19), kudos (15-01-19), MonsterEnergy (15-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,969 Times in 679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Looks like when i was sucking in cold cold air into my warm groom, condensation on the pipe resulted in the buds getting drips of wet on them, then light comes on and fries that bit of bud. Give a sniff to check, you'll know if mold, but personally that looks like it got wet and died. it usually is hidden and when the pin leafs just fall off you know summat aint right. best o luck mate
    This sounds right although just got a desk fan blowing in through passive intake and left window open 24/7, so not sucking in cold air directly but temps can fluctuate a fair bit! Thank you for the info )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

hotshot (15-01-19), MonsterEnergy (15-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (16-01-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,315 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    This sounds right although just got a desk fan blowing in through passive intake and left window open 24/7, so not sucking in cold air directly but temps can fluctuate a fair bit! Thank you for the info )

No problem mate, thats why we are we here, to help each other. I've been doing this for a while now and tbh, im still thrust into newbism and wonder wtf to do lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (17-01-19), MonsterEnergy (16-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2