Thread: Fan positions

Thanks

Default Answered: Fan positions

Hi all I am 6wks into my grow and struggling to maintain steady temps with the tent closed. I have 2 clip on fans attached to the bars inside but when I close it the pressure of the sidewalls moves the fan heads. What other options are there as these don’t have a stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "It shouldn't make any difference where they positioned tbh ,a lot of folk actually face there fans into room walls,they will keep the air movement good how ever they positioned,obviously not pointing upwards,nor do you want em blowing directly on to plants"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skinford For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-01-19), Sadface (16-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

It shouldn't make any difference where they positioned tbh ,a lot of folk actually face there fans into room walls,they will keep the air movement good how ever they positioned,obviously not pointing upwards,nor do you want em blowing directly on to plants

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (16-01-19), GEORGE (16-01-19)

Thanks

Also tent wells can be strengthened easily enough and will actually increase your grow space volume ,every little helps,to strengthen the walls you can use timers or sticks ,bungee cords ect ,

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (16-01-19), GEORGE (16-01-19), skinford (16-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Also tent wells can be strengthened easily enough and will actually increase your grow space volume ,every little helps,to strengthen the walls you can use timers or sticks ,bungee cords ect ,
    Oh I get you now about the bungees to hold the sides out. I’ll try that tomorrow man cheers, first time using a tent sorry

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skinford For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-01-19), Sadface (16-01-19)

Thanks

Just use your imagination as to how to strengthen but tight bungees work a treat Also bamboo canes ect anything really

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-01-19), skinford (16-01-19), WF420 (16-01-19)

Thanks

For some reason skinford it allowed me to mark my answer as the best answer I pressed it to see and hey presto sorry only you should be able to mark best answer I've raised it with mods ,again sorry for pressing it

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-01-19), M_C (16-01-19), WF420 (16-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    For some reason skinford it allowed me to mark my answer as the best answer I pressed it to see and hey presto sorry only you should be able to mark best answer I've raised it with mods ,again sorry for pressing it
    Hey never worry, not sure what that is but you did give me the best answer thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to skinford For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-19)