Thread: RDWC how much PK to add

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default RDWC how much PK to add

Hello all my first grow with RDWC system. So far my plants look great 3 weeks into flower 360 litre system 8 plants. I have another 8 plant system for veg.

I needed to veg the plants for a week longer in the flower room so started them on grow nutrients then just topped up with bloom nutes around 1 week into flower and have continued to do so, around 20 litres a day.

I am in the zero change out camp apart from flush (they had a fresh batch when they changed rooms from veg to flower).

My question is how do I add the additives such as PK and Shogun Dragon Force and the bloom booster?
    Do I use enough to saturate the full system ie: 360 litres worth of PK in one go then just add the required amount to further top ups?
    Totally new to RDWC so This may be a stupid question.
    Many thanks
    To Blue
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), weedjunkie420 (18-01-19)