Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Diets

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

It's cliche but you feel good being healthier. Even improving at exercising feels rewarding. Last year I bought myself a decent bike purely to get out of breath. I walk miles every day because of my dogs but don't ever rely get out of breath. Was running for a train to see a mate inside and know the screws wouldn't let me in if show up late. Had to proper leg it to the station. Swear I was still panting even by the second station lol . Ordered a bike there n then off my phone. Well last summer was first I rode a bike in years. My arse was in bits lol and was having to take a few breaks after a couple steep hills. By the end of the summer I was loving it, was riding the hills with no problem and pushing myself to go further on the bike actually felt great. Looking forward to getting back out on it again this summer.

Like I say I'm not one these preaching types who tells everyone to live like a saint. Just use bit of common sense and try look after your health. Notice how when everyone gets sick and is dying they are wish they had more time or didn't do this n that as much. Know we can walk out n get hit by a car tomorrow, I just lost a friend the other day who was hit with her baby and she didn't make it. It's just if we're able to be fit and look after our bodies I think we should be grateful and do it. Plenty are in positions through no thought of their own where they can't do stuff we take for granted such as going to exercise.

Summer this year I'm getting hench and spending quality time with any bird who looks a 7 and up lol .

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (13-02-19), Erby (22-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), MonsterEnergy (20-01-19), toblue (20-01-19), UpT0wn (21-01-19), Valentina (20-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    It's cliche but you feel good being healthier.

... Know we can walk out n get hit by a car tomorrow, I just lost a friend the other day who was hit with her baby and she didn't make it. It's just if we're able to be fit and look after our bodies I think we should be grateful and do it.
    Sorry for your loss!

And you are absolutely right, we don't know what lies ahead. If we have the option to get healthy and be healthy, we owe it to ourselves that we keep it functioning at a decent level.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (21-01-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), GEORGE (20-01-19), MonsterEnergy (20-01-19), toblue (20-01-19)

Thanks

Cheers, bloody shock when we all found out. She was a little younger than me n my lot but from the manor and known her since growing up. Had a few mates die from things like stabbings but to be honest they was in a certain life. They didn't deserve to die but its more easy to accept. This poor cow hadn't even lived yet and gone just like that. Holiday this year for me, always say I ain't bothered about holidays. Brothers traveling asia though n looks amazing. With her death made me think need to actually try enjoy life. So yeah deffo away this year and seeing more of the world.

Far as diets go I'm gonna start off eating a lot more than I usually do. Sounds like it'll be bad considering I want to lose some weight. Thing is though I hardly eat at the moment and so been told I want to speed my metabolism up. Going to be eating more but healthier and hitting the gym hard with cardio few times a week. Then increase cardio and drop calories but still be eating enough to have a decent shape. Get my body fat down to around 12% then start a clean bulk after all abs on a skinny bloke look pretty shit to be fair lol . Looking forward to it as I love the challenge, feel good for it and feels great when seeing and being complimented on results.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (13-02-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Jeff (21-01-19), lipnobody (28-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks

Cheers, bloody shock when we all found out. She was a little younger than me n my lot but from the manor and known her since growing up. Had a few mates die from things like stabbings but to be honest they was in a certain life. They didn't deserve to die but its more easy to accept. This poor cow hadn't even lived yet and gone just like that.
    Yeah, always sad when that sort of thing happens, whichever way or reason. "Full stop" takes on a whole new meaning.

Holiday this year for me, always say I ain't bothered about holidays. Brothers traveling asia though n looks amazing. With her death made me think need to actually try enjoy life. So yeah deffo away this year and seeing more of the world.
    Enjoy your holidays! There are some beautiful places out there.

Far as diets go I'm gonna start off eating a lot more than I usually do. Sounds like it'll be bad considering I want to lose some weight. Thing is though I hardly eat at the moment and so been told I want to speed my metabolism up. Going to be eating more but healthier and hitting the gym hard with cardio few times a week. Then increase cardio and drop calories but still be eating enough to have a decent shape. Get my body fat down to around 12% then start a clean bulk after all abs on a skinny bloke look pretty shit to be fair lol . Looking forward to it as I love the challenge, feel good for it and feels great when seeing and being complimented on results.
    Looks like you have a solid plan going! Best of luck with it. Taking care of ourselves is important.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (21-01-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Jeff (21-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Just wondering how many people here eat healthy?

I have always been semi healthy I guess in that I would always eat plenty of veg. Not entirely healthy as I could be lazy and just eat frozen processed food.
    Went really healthy for a while just because I found out I was celiac. Never knew what it was but family member found out they had it. Soon as they said about bloating I knew I had it and test proved it. I know they offer gluten free products but tbh just thought sod all that I'm going healthier. Was basically eating fresh meat,rice and veg every day.

Now after Xmas was looking to join the gym and I will but still haven't lol . Reason being over Xmas I thought sod it as I know I'm joining January I'm gonna eat crap again. Literally filled the freezer and chest freezer to the point some stuff the neighbour even stored. Was drunk and just went bit stupid tbh. Anyway eating the shit food for like over a month now. Gotta say I feel like its making me sick. Know its not good for me at all being a celiac anyway. Just after eating it you don't feel good like you do healthy food. Know that sounds cliche but seriously I'm never eating this shit ever again. I don't know how people live on this stuff.
    I have Celiac also .

No grains . Low carbs man . Keto diet i had to go on .

Get some 80-90% dark chocolate . The cocoa blocks the dopamine receptors in the brain .the part that makes ya crave sweet salty and greasy foods .

I lost 80lbs doing so .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (21-01-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), gardro (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Jeff (21-01-19), lipnobody (28-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I have Celiac also .

Get some 80-90% dark chocolate . The cocoa blocks the dopamine receptors in the brain .the part that makes ya crave sweet salty and greasy foods .

I lost 80lbs doing so .

Have read into the keto diet, looks good as well. I'm not totally against carbs though, course they will be dropped when cutting. I'm more a believer of getting the right amount of everything though. Course from good sources too, my carbs are going to come from oatmeal, sweet potato and Brown rice. That's mainly but course other food contains some carbs too. Isn't hard for me to eat healthy I actually like it, just a case of meal prepping so it makes life easier

Friend who died was hit with her baby, some may have read about it online. Well her 8 month old son was also hit in his pram and now has sadly passed away too. Wasn't best mates or anything but grew up and she was a younger who used to try chill with us sometimes when young. Then would just stop and chat when bumped into each other as we got older. Gutted to hear the baby has died too poor fucker hadn't even lived. Can't imagine how her parents feel, truth be told will be the death of her mum. She is already a bad alcoholic and has been for years, this will push her over the edge. Don't believe in God or any of that shit but hope if there is something the two of them are now together.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (13-02-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Jeff (21-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks

Well once you look at it i perspective . Us humans aint supposed to be eating the way we are .

Sugars (carbs)affect the gut bacteria . Fuckin it all up bjg time . Feeds the bad bacteria .

What a human being is supposed to eat is . Fruits veggies and meats n fish . Nothing concentrated and refined like breads .crackers and milkshakes . flours etc etc its too much for us to handle .
    If i touch anything made of grain or too much sugar .i get diahrea ..plain and simple .

The only soirce of carbs we should intake imho are fruits n veggies

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (21-01-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), Erby (22-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Jeff (21-01-19), lipnobody (28-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks

Friend who died was hit with her baby, some may have read about it online. Well her 8 month old son was also hit in his pram and now has sadly passed away too.
    Good lord. Read that today and you crossed my mind. So sorry for your loss.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (21-01-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I have Celiac also .

I lost 80lbs doing so .

How's the keto breath? Smells a bit plasticky?

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (13-02-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Trex (21-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    How's the keto breath? Smells a bit plasticky?

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Keto breath ? Lol

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (21-01-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), gardro (21-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast