Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: THC Talk FB page is back!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    Haha

Had a look. Tbh mate I prefer groups than pages. Pages are great for casual viewing but if you want interaction then groups are the way to go I think of pages as just product advertisement and sharing video/meme content. Groups for discussions and general posting. Could setup a secret group, where you need the link to request to join and vet members before they're allowed access. I'd be more inclined to join then, but just my 2cents. Then again I guess the forum serves that purpose haha. Idk

You are talking about Facebook that will sell all your private details, browsing habits & anything else they can get their hands on...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), i spy (21-01-19), WF420 (21-01-19)

Macky Guest

All the comps we have here, all the prizes, the banter, it doesn't really get seen out side of the talk. If more growers saw it, more would join. Right now, the only way to find us as far as I know it through a google search. And we are not top of the list there.

Let's just see what happens man, the talk does just fine without it, but it might bring in new people. We shall see

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-01-19), Gaz (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,219 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You are talking about Facebook that will sell all your private details, browsing habits & anything else they can get their hands on...
    I think the same can probably be said for most services these days lol I ain't fussed anymore. Alexa, Siri, Facebook, Microsoft, I think everything we use is constantly data farming

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

British green (21-01-19), CityDweller (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), i spy (21-01-19), Karsa (22-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

I think the same can probably be said for most services these days lol I ain't fussed anymore. Alexa, Siri, Facebook, Microsoft, I think everything we use is constantly data farming

It is mate all my recommendations are hydroponic orientated. Iv turned off all the microphone access on my phone and put it on airplane mode when taking pics as there’s data in them too, can never be too careful when it comes to incriminating ourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), kudos (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

very true mate, been saying this for the last 10 years at least.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

British green (21-01-19), CityDweller (21-01-19), GasMan (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), kudos (21-01-19)

Thanks

These 'services' aren't 'services' & you should be fussed! All the social networks data mine - and it would scare you just what they know about you.... up to & including the last vid you watched on Xhamster along with the last email you wrote to your partner... infact all the major 'social network' providers have your permission to read your emails

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-01-19), Gaz (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Karsa (22-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,219 Times

These 'services' aren't 'services' & you should be fussed! All the social networks data mine - and it would scare you just what they know about you.... up to & including the last vid you watched on Xhamster along with the last email you wrote to your partner... infact all the major 'social network' providers have your permission to read your emails
    Even your ISPs store and can access that same information though right it's not just social media, it's pretty much anything you do via your network without added security measures? Perhaps some companies do it more brazenly but we've all left a huge data trail wherever we go. I just can't bring myself to care about data protection to that extent whilst still willingly using the internet, my life would feel even more stressful lol. As long as my money is safe, I'm a happy man!

I just see it as the world we live in, technological advancements carry these cons. Every company from British Gas to Facebook log every detail they can about you, and if the worst that happens is they recommend new products for me then so be it lol

Perhaps too carefree and naive of me? Well fuck it if I cared about my privacy that much I'd my iPhone and MacBook in the river and go back to writing letters and reading books, but here we are

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-01-19), Gaz (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), M_C (21-01-19)

Thanks

Even your ISPs store and can access that same information though right it's not just social media,
    A VPN & your ISP is clueless

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-01-19), Gaz (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Karsa (22-01-19), kudos (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

better sites than xhamster mate lol.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    better sites than xhamster mate lol.
    That was the one you recommended to me

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast