Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My 80×80×160 setup, what do you think?

Thanks

Hay everyone, just found the sexiest tent in the world - it's a called a Homebox Ambient looks amazing - the one I like is the Q80 - 80x80x180 it's £130 the quality looks amazing

BUT

To get my RDWC working with an external res I need to cut a 50mm hole for the return pipe and I think that would be a crime LOL

Anyone know a good budget tent that I can cut a hole in - happy to replace it in a year needs to be 80x80x180 (I think the extra height's going to be a bonus for the BIG girls

Thanks for your help x

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	369463

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daffyduck For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19), Silkadin (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

80x80 with dwc . 2 max in there well trained. More and it will pop the damn rivets off the frame .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

daffyduck (24-01-19), GEORGE (25-01-19), Kurdt (25-01-19), Silkadin (25-01-19)

Thanks

Hi Trex, I hear you, but 8oz (200g) per plant seems optimistic first time out.

For my first grow I was going for more of a sog, quick veg and straight into flower - or maybe just 12/12 from start 4 plants 100g each, but hay I no nothing. But I do need a quick crop to get me going, I want to start my RSO treatment soon as, don't want to wait 5 months (June).

If I did 2 plants I wouldn't bother with RDWC, I'd just have 4 buckets (what size 15/20L??), use them 2 at a time and swap em out once a week. Ceramic 'air stone' in each, and just check the levels and ph daily

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daffyduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Loool man if this is your first grow just go into it and learn, If you want a quicker one just do Autos to begin with.. You are wanting too much too soon IMO when you should just be going into your first one to learn and get to harvest.. If you set goals too soon you will just be left disappointed.. Start a Diary and find someone to mentor you or something that is the best way to learn and your best chance of getting something good out of it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19), Kurdt (25-01-19)

Thanks

Hi D90, I'm putting everything together this week, just don't want to waste my budget - Why put out cash only to learn latter that 'you shouldn't have bought this instead of that'. I also don't want to buy 50-60% of everything again for a second grow LOL

Anyway, I've made a decision and I'm getting on it today

Thanks for all the help x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daffyduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

For a budget 80 x 80 tent, have a look at something called a "HS80" HS Stands for HydroShoot. I think they are made by the same company that makes the Dark Street and Dark Room tents.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol i didn't say that to try and make you buy new stuff, just telling you to not have expectations on how much weed you're going to get and to try look for someone to help you along the way with a diary. Nothing about the stuff you have bought..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by D90 View Post
    Lol i didn't say that to try and make you buy new stuff, just telling you to not have expectations on how much weed you're going to get and to try look for someone to help you along the way with a diary. Nothing about the stuff you have bought..
    I agree with D90 about the expectations. You mentioned you hope to get 100g per plant, possibly by doing 12/12 from seed but I'm not sure that would be possible without at least 4 to 5 weeks veg time, and with 4 plants you'd run out of vegging space. Maybe see if you can find a scrog mentor?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

D90 (27-01-19), GEORGE (26-01-19)

Thanks

Exactly that, That is all i was trying to say lmao. Obviously you want to buy the good stuff ASAP not trying to make you sell good shit for a all in one from Argos..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Quote Originally Posted by daffyduck View Post
    Hi D90, I'm putting everything together this week, just don't want to waste my budget - Why put out cash only to learn latter that 'you shouldn't have bought this instead of that'. I also don't want to buy 50-60% of everything again for a second grow LOL

Anyway, I've made a decision and I'm getting on it today

Thanks for all the help x
    You will always buy more gear, where I started and where I am now are vastly different! hahaha
    I started with a plastic 5" fan and filter, I've had 6" RVK fans, I've had 6" acoustic box fans and now im on a 10" RVK.
    I started with 400w light, then 600w light, then 2x 600w light, now im about to buy 1000w of LED panels.
    Ive used multiple tents and built a whole room and have grown in soil, coco and now RDWC.

I am one of the lesser experienced growers in here.
    So the mind boggles at the amount of gear thats been used and tested, and the many mistakes we've all made along the way has given us near perfect hindsight. Make sure you use the knowledge available to you in here. Getting a mentor would be a great start!

someone mentioned a SCROG and if you want plenty of flowers in a little space with minimal plants, SCROG is 100% the way to go, theres a few decent scrog grows and guide in the forum, and just to echo the other guys, try not to expect anything from the plant yet, just make sure its a healthy as it can possibly be.
    You look after it, it looks after you. I get excited when a grow stays super healthy the whole time because i know its gonna be a bumper harvest of quality smoke.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

D90 (31-01-19), gardro (29-01-19), GEORGE (31-01-19), lipnobody (29-01-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3