Thread: Watering schedule vs your schedule

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Default Answered: Watering schedule vs your schedule

Temps at the moment are sweet of course and summer I don't have any issues either with this set up. However I usually run my lights during the evening at summer. This time I've done my lights during the day and just find it way better. Simply as the hours the lights are on I'm bound to be awake and so can check them and water them bang on time as pots are getting light.

If running your lights in the evening and like me you can tell a pot isn't quite ready for watering but will be before light a go off at say 5am. Knowing you will be in bed before they should be watered. What do you thinks the best course of action? A light feed just to see they dont go droopy and then proper watering when lights come on the next day?

2. "ur in coco id just water em as often as i could, i flooded em in a wilma for 45mins a day and it still didn't seem enough come the next day"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Bin man (23-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), MonsterEnergy (23-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

I use fabric and air pots. I have an extra oscillating fan at the floor of my tent directed down and close to the pots and I can somewhat control the pots to dry quicker or longer by switching it on or off.
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), MonsterEnergy (23-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times
    Provided Answers: 87

ur in coco id just water em as often as i could, i flooded em in a wilma for 45mins a day and it still didn't seem enough come the next day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    ur in coco id just water em as often as i could, i flooded em in a wilma for 45mins a day and it still didn't seem enough come the next day
    I'm hand watering now mate and this lot are sweet as lights come on during the day so I'm awake to tend to them. Was more just asking for my summer crop when things probably be later and not always awake during time lights are on.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19)