Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Helppp

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,579 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Mackys already got him covered in his mentored grow diary Trex Hes golden now

Hope you n Macky smash this SlimCT mate

Mon the Talk.
    Nice one pal I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-01-19), Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Looks like when my humidity drops too low mate. Red stems could be either temp / strain / hunger
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), ladymaryjane (23-01-19), SlimCT (23-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    Alright I’ll move the humidifier and raise the light, I can see one or 2 roots at the bottom of a couple but not a lot so I don’t think it’s rootboujd either. I don’t have a fan blowing at the lights, only blowing at canopy level.

Try and position the fan so that the upper part of the air flow is blowing at the bulb, this may help lower temps a little. Now, if you don't have a-lot of roots at the moment, then just feed every other day until you see roots coming from most of the holes in the bottom of the pot, then feed daily. Always get a good run off, how much are you getting at the moment? Do not worry about over-watering as coco has a 70/30% water/air ratio and returns to this no matter how much you put through the pot, and that is on its own, you have also added perlite so this will make it slightly more airy. As long as you have good drainage and the pots don't sit in the runoff, you cannot over-water them.
    Last edited by ladymaryjane; 23-01-19 at 07:22 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), SlimCT (23-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladymaryjane View Post
    Try and position the fan so that the upper part of the air flow is blowing at the bulb, this may help lower temps a little. Now, if you don't have a-lot of roots at the moment, then just feed every other day until you see roots coming from most of the holes in the bottom of the pot, then feed daily. Always get a good run off, how much are you getting at the moment? Do not worry about over-watering as coco has a 70/30% water/air ratio and returns to this no matter how much you put through the pot, and that is on its own, you have also added perlite so this will make it slightly more airy. As long as you have go drainage and the pots don't sit in the runoff, you cannot over-water them.
    Doing that would mean raising the fan above canopy level and no breeze would hit the plants. I’m getting quite a bit of run of but I haven’t measured it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-19)

Thanks

You don't have to measure it mate, just make sure you get a decent run off each time and more importantly, the ph is accurate. You could place the fan so that it hits both the llight and the top of the ladies.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), SlimCT (23-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-19)

Thanks

You don't have to measure it mate, just make sure you get a decent run off each time and more importantly, the ph is accurate. You could place the fan so that it hits both the llight and the top of the ladies.
    Alright then, check out my diary if you want. It’s in the mentor section. Green Gelato and gorilla Zkittlez

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-01-19), Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), ladymaryjane (23-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-19)

Thanks

I'll go have a look-see now mate, nice choice of strains by the way.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), SlimCT (23-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-19)

Thanks

I'll go have a look-see now mate, nice choice of strains by the way.
    Thank you. After a few tweaks I’ve got it down to 25.4 degrees and 43% humidity

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), ladymaryjane (24-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-01-19)

Thanks

At those figures, things should pick up mate. Let's hope you can keep it there! Much better than before. Had a look on your diary mate and its looking good.

Although I won't give advise on it as it is a mentored thread, but I will say that you seem to panic a little at the slightest change, ( don't worry,we all do in the beginning, lol) The best advise I could give you now is to wait for your mentor to show up. Going elsewhere for advise when you panic a little and your mentor is offline could be catastrophic, its a good job that Macky and I said pretty much the same thing, just one or two slight differences. So, no damage done this time.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), SlimCT (23-01-19)

Thanks

At those figures, things should pick up mate. Let's hope you can keep it there! Much better than before. Had a look on your diary mate and its looking good.

Although I won't give advise on it as it is a mentored thread, but I will say that you seem to panic a little at the slightest change, ( don't worry,we all do in the beginning, lol) The best advise I could give you now is to wait for your mentor to show up. Going elsewhere for advise when you panic a little and your mentor is offline could be catastrophic, its a good job that Macky and I said pretty much the same thing, just one or two slight differences. So, no damage done this time.
    No problem, thanks for the advice anyway

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), ladymaryjane (23-01-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3