Thread: Good evening

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Default Good evening

Evening all,

Use to use this forum a few years ago but been gone a while. Not used my green fingers for almost a year and have decided to pick it up again.
    Before I was growing for about four years with a "wing it and hope for the best" mentality and making loads of mistakes out of pure laziness. (Eg. Not feeding on time, not flushing every few feeds, not flushing for long enough at the end, not paying any attention to ec levels or checking run off ect).
    I'm now determined to pull my finger out to make my plants bigger and better.
    Current main set up (flowering) consists of a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, 600w light, 8inch fan and filter.
    The second is a cupboard space (babies and veg) with a 250w light and 4inch fan and filter.

I've got some Incredible Bulk seeds from Dr Kripplin that will be going in coco and air pots using Canna nutrients and additives (what's left over from last grow) with the intention of moving over to using the full Growers Ark range.

Going to be reading this forum loads and leaching all the useful information available on here. Might even start a diary so you can all laugh at me and my plants if I can convince myself to stop being scared to upload pictures.

Much love,

Salty Stoner.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salty Stoner For This Useful Post:

G' (24-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), joker_the_smoker (23-01-19), lipnobody (28-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

G' (24-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), Salty Stoner (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother look forward to seeing your diary up and running, all the best mukka, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-19), Salty Stoner (25-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Stoner View Post
    Evening all,

Use to use this forum a few years ago but been gone a while. Not used my green fingers for almost a year and have decided to pick it up again.
    Before I was growing for about four years with a "wing it and hope for the best" mentality and making loads of mistakes out of pure laziness. (Eg. Not feeding on time, not flushing every few feeds, not flushing for long enough at the end, not paying any attention to ec levels or checking run off ect).
    Current main set up (flowering) consists of a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, 600w light, 8inch fan and filter.
    The second is a cupboard space (babies and veg) with a 250w light and 4inch fan and filter.

I've got some Incredible Bulk seeds from Dr Kripplin that will be going in coco and air pots using Canna nutrients and additives (what's left over from last grow) with the intention of moving over to using the full Growers Ark range.

Going to be reading this forum loads and leaching all the useful information available on here. Might even start a diary so you can all laugh at me and my plants if I can convince myself to stop being scared to upload pictures.

Much love,

Salty Stoner.
    You can’t go wrong with growers ark mate one of the cleanest nutrients I’ve used, 8inch fan n filter in that tent must be tight any questions just ask , happy growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

G' (29-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), lipnobody (28-01-19), Salty Stoner (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Stoner View Post
    Evening all,

Much love,

Salty Stoner.
    if you can rember your username from back then pm one of the admins they can try get your old account back! its been done for a few other returners oh n welcome
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

G' (29-01-19)