Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big bud by nirvana

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Default Answered: Big bud by nirvana

Hi just wondering if i am feeding right as i have never done big bud. was sure i had a lock out due to over feed but a good flush and she just sat there looking glum as fuck. no stacking up of bud as the name says lol. So what EC (mine 0.4 bg) is ppl using for these plants. I have not been able to go 1.2 for long and im on 0.8-1.0 now. pissing me orf big time.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Hi just wondering if i am feeding right as i have never done big bud. was sure i had a lock out due to over feed but a good flush and she just sat there looking glum as fuck. no stacking up of bud as the name says lol. So what EC (mine 0.4 bg) is ppl using for these plants. I have not been able to go 1.2 for long and im on 0.8-1.0 now. pissing me orf big time.
    wow i ant done bigbud for many years but when i did the plants i know where it got its name i had bud the size of a 2ltr pepsi bottle, i did mine in coco and was using canna A&B along with canna pk 13/14 and bid bud boost i fed them at the rate is said on canna site and like i said they was massive, i was not using ec and it was one of my 1st plants i ever started growing with hope that helps"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

wow i ant done bigbud for many years but when i did the plants i know where it got its name i had bud the size of a 2ltr pepsi bottle, i did mine in coco and was using canna A&B along with canna pk 13/14 and bid bud boost i fed them at the rate is said on canna site and like i said they was massive, i was not using ec and it was one of my 1st plants i ever started growing with hope that helps

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-01-19)

Thanks

In that case i'm in big big trouble cos i'm now week 5 and only have popcorn buds up top. Both plants (big bud) are small and crap. both have signs of herm. I found on several heads big berry looking things. thought was seeds but not sure. These erupted from the main stem on each head. So fucked off with this 80 fucking quid on a 10 pack, only managed to get 2/6 seeds to germ (shoulda known then eh) and they been a headache the whole way, one minute over fed, next under, so and so forth. total waste of my time this was. I dont see how with 3-4 weeks left i will get even 2 ounces between them. so disheartened.

Tbh the whole grow of 3 diff strains has been a headache. i swear something is up with the water. The ph has changed loads from 7.2 to 6.5 (didnt realise at the time) I have not been able to get about 1.2 ec infat i only did around 3 or so feeds of 1.2 and the lot looked over fed. Bg ec is still .4 so whats the crack. Recon theres something weird going on around my area. I have noticed this ash like stuff collecting on everything outside...hhhhhm volcano ash perhaps? Dunno but i am pretty stumped on this, just doing the same as i always have but it seems my plants are never that happy any more, last 3 or so runs have been like this.

Time to move away from canna and maybe try dutch pro. Damn this carries on and 100 litres of water will be getting added to the grocery bill. Meh one sad sad realisation that i may only get around 7-10 ounces from 6 plants is crap. I usually get 30+

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19)

Thanks

ooops my bad its actually sensi seeds big bud - never again is all i can say

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19)

Thanks

Gonna kill one to make room for the others. No point in watching seed grow when my other plants could be spread right out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

Bad genetics aside how olds your nute line up mate? Fresh bottles of everything?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Ive had big bud before outdoors . Complete shit tbh . Very dizsapointing to sayy the least

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Bad genetics aside how olds your nute line up mate? Fresh bottles of everything?
    Hello Blue mate. The nutes were around 2 years old (5ltr containers) But i bought new recently (2 weeks back) they seemed fine tbh. I think that i made many mistakes but non that would cause this tbf. I will kill the smallest poorest looking one to make room for the leggy cheese, which is actually making some very potent buds lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ive had big bud before outdoors . Complete shit tbh . Very dizsapointing to sayy the least

Thanks Trex, its going on the shit list lol. I read reviews of it and seemed good, however i looked back at it and realised then it was talking about the bc version of big bud lol.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19), Trex (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Thanks Trex, its going on the shit list lol. I read reviews of it and seemed good, however i looked back at it and realised then it was talking about the bc version of big bud lol.
    Yea those are good . The ine i did was same as yourz Nirvana . Tried their white widow also . This was like 2004 . Total crap shoot

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (27-01-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast