Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wrinkling and spotting on Seedlings

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Corneu View Post
    5.8, 6.0, No fucking difference lmao

Ec is low, it's city tap water. I don't need to check that. The feed is like 1/8 what they'll be getting as adults, but as coco is an inert medium, they need nutes from day 1.

Sent from my G8343 using Tapatalk
    Seeds have food built in to them for at least a weeks worth of growth.

I plant in totally inert rock wool and do not use any food only some rhizo tonic and take root if I'm feeling generous.

Food comes once you have roots that can absorb it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (02-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

It’s all in the pic

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (04-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Seeds have food built in to them for at least a weeks worth of growth.

I plant in totally inert rock wool and do not use any food only some rhizo tonic and take root if I'm feeling generous.

Food comes once you have roots that can absorb it.
    Not to disagree, but on my current grow i nearly killed my seedlings by assuming the same. By day 4 they were eating themselves. A feed saved em.

Hope the op issues sorted anyway.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (04-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Not to disagree, but on my current grow i nearly killed my seedlings by assuming the same. By day 4 they were eating themselves. A feed saved em.

Hope the op issues sorted anyway.
    Unless they had roots out the wazzo already or the most enemic seeds possible they weren't eating themselves after 4 days. I got plenty of spare beans to prove a point if need be.

They might have been under watered, over watered and suffocating or having some other environmental issue but I've no idea what your method of germinating entails.

Bit of rhizo is all they need.
    Last edited by JB; 03-02-19 at 07:56 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Unless they had roots out the wazzo already or the most enemic seeds possible they weren't eating themselves after 4 days. I got plenty of spare beans to prove a point if need be.

They might have been under watered, over watered and suffocating or having some other environmental issue but I've no idea what your method of germinating entails.

Bit of rhizo is all they need.
    If it worked for you great by my opinion is feeding a seedling is pointless even in an intert medium.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

So despite all of you calling me inexperienced, and my grow "ghetto". My plants are thriving at 3 weeks into flower

Every last one has made it and they all look gorgeous

Also I can't remember who said this was "my first grow", but let me clear that up. This is my 4th grow and I worked in a legal cannabis production facility. I'm not a noob when it comes to Kush. I just threw together a little Propagation tote because my actual grow tent was In use by my flowering plants.

I wasn't terribly bothered because I know my skill level and I knew they'd pull through, but what did piss me off was the amount of people doing more shit talking than actually trying to help me get to the root of my problem.

Thanks to all the actual helpful individuals such as Bud Lightyear and others, for giving me proper constructive criticism. But the rest could keep quiet unless they have something helpful to add

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-19)

13. Default

Hi Corneu, really nice to see the plants doing so well

Reading through the thread I can see perhaps this may have been a little down to subtle differences we can have sometimes across the pond in the way we speak/type..so easy to take things wrong, especially when you can't see the person in front of you!

If you really think about it, anyone who did actually type in this thread had the thought to offer help to you, no matter how it ended up.

In the end, we are all here and part of this community connected through a passion we all share together..we have this in common and it's always been a very chill and positive place to be to get away from other stresses in life, although I'm sure our plants can stress us out on occasion too!

As said the plants look absolutely beautiful and I look forward to more pictures and would appreciate it if you could share more here with us as they grow

A quote I like to read now and then...

"Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them." - H. Jackson Brown Jr

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (22-05-19), Easy-T (17-05-19), GEORGE (17-05-19), Greengrass (21-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hi Corneu, really nice to see the plants doing so well

Reading through the thread I can see perhaps this may have been a little down to subtle differences we can have sometimes across the pond in the way we speak/type..so easy to take things wrong, especially when you can't see the person in front of you!

If you really think about it, anyone who did actually type in this thread had the thought to offer help to you, no matter how it ended up.

In the end, we are all here and part of this community connected through a passion we all share together..we have this in common and it's always been a very chill and positive place to be to get away from other stresses in life, although I'm sure our plants can stress us out on occasion too!

As said the plants look absolutely beautiful and I look forward to more pictures and would appreciate it if you could share more here with us as they grow

A quote I like to read now and then...
    Nah it was down to people coming here and just saying, oh the problem is your light, oh the problem is your shitty tote, oh your setup is garbage. When all of those things are clearly irrelevant, spotted leaves are a sign of nutrient troubles and I was just asking for people to help me figure out what I was lacking in my feed program.

The closest I got to help was people saying it might be my ph being at 6 rather than 5.8. Which as I said months ago was no issue at all. As a matter of fact I feed them at 6.2 now.

So i honestly don't think it was down to minor miscommunication as you said, although I appreciate your positive outlook.
    I think it was down to people wanting to feel better about their setups by calling mine down.

Now I don't really care if people call my stuff shit, because I know it's not. I care that people came here and offered so little help. That's always my issue.

I never go on someone's grow diary and call their setup garbage. I'll say it'd help if you added this or this, or perhaps doing this this way instead might help you akd here's why. Not "you're doing it wrong, and your equipment is shit" that doesn't come off as helpful to me.

Anyways I'm sick of ranting online lol its such a waste of time.

I just finished feeding the girls 6liters each
    3.5ml/L Bloom

2ml/L Micro

0ml/L Grow

1ml/L Calmag

3ml/L Black Storm (root stim)

0.5ml/L B-plus (vitamin B, enzymes, amino acids, etc, good for shock and root growth)

1ml/L Carbs (sugars and carbs for flowering)

0.3g/L Bud Fusion (smells like dried molasses tbh, increases budding vigor)

2ml/L Canna PK 13/14

End PH 6.2-6.3
    Start PPM 410
    End PPM 1550

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

2ml/L Canna PK 13/14 is this per liter? Lmao just noticed it is way to much mate i have never added that much to my plants. Send pic close up the buds if you can as flower go on.
    Last edited by kbag; 17-05-19 at 07:40 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-19)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corneu View Post
    Nah it was down to people coming here and just saying, oh the problem is your light, oh the problem is your shitty tote, oh your setup is garbage. When all of those things are clearly irrelevant, spotted leaves are a sign of nutrient troubles and I was just asking for people to help me figure out what I was lacking in my feed program.

The closest I got to help was people saying it might be my ph being at 6 rather than 5.8. Which as I said months ago was no issue at all. As a matter of fact I feed them at 6.2 now.

So i honestly don't think it was down to minor miscommunication as you said, although I appreciate your positive outlook.
    I think it was down to people wanting to feel better about their setups by calling mine down.

Now I don't really care if people call my stuff shit, because I know it's not. I care that people came here and offered so little help. That's always my issue.

I never go on someone's grow diary and call their setup garbage. I'll say it'd help if you added this or this, or perhaps doing this this way instead might help you akd here's why. Not "you're doing it wrong, and your equipment is shit" that doesn't come off as helpful to me.

Anyways I'm sick of ranting online lol its such a waste of time.

I just finished feeding the girls 6liters each
    3.5ml/L Bloom

2ml/L Micro

0ml/L Grow

1ml/L Calmag

3ml/L Black Storm (root stim)

0.5ml/L B-plus (vitamin B, enzymes, amino acids, etc, good for shock and root growth)

1ml/L Carbs (sugars and carbs for flowering)

0.3g/L Bud Fusion (smells like dried molasses tbh, increases budding vigor)

2ml/L Canna PK 13/14

End PH 6.2-6.3
    Start PPM 410
    End PPM 1550

Ok well, look forward to some more pics of this beauty, Peace

20. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast