Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Wrinkling and spotting on Seedlings

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    9,256
    Thanked 5,130 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Corneu View Post
    5.8, 6.0, No fucking difference lmao

    Ec is low, it's city tap water. I don't need to check that. The feed is like 1/8 what they'll be getting as adults, but as coco is an inert medium, they need nutes from day 1.

    Sent from my G8343 using Tapatalk
    Seeds have food built in to them for at least a weeks worth of growth.

    I plant in totally inert rock wool and do not use any food only some rhizo tonic and take root if I'm feeling generous.

    Food comes once you have roots that can absorb it.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

    G' (03-02-19), hotshot (02-02-19)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    3,587
    Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,085 Posts

    Default


    It’s all in the pic

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

    G' (03-02-19), hotshot (04-02-19)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    2,088
    Thanks
    2,535
    Thanked 7,884 Times in 2,054 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Seeds have food built in to them for at least a weeks worth of growth.

    I plant in totally inert rock wool and do not use any food only some rhizo tonic and take root if I'm feeling generous.

    Food comes once you have roots that can absorb it.
    Not to disagree, but on my current grow i nearly killed my seedlings by assuming the same. By day 4 they were eating themselves. A feed saved em.

    Hope the op issues sorted anyway.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

    G' (03-02-19), hotshot (04-02-19)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    9,256
    Thanked 5,130 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Not to disagree, but on my current grow i nearly killed my seedlings by assuming the same. By day 4 they were eating themselves. A feed saved em.

    Hope the op issues sorted anyway.
    Unless they had roots out the wazzo already or the most enemic seeds possible they weren't eating themselves after 4 days. I got plenty of spare beans to prove a point if need be.

    They might have been under watered, over watered and suffocating or having some other environmental issue but I've no idea what your method of germinating entails.

    Bit of rhizo is all they need.
    Last edited by JB; 03-02-19 at 06:56 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (04-02-19)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    9,256
    Thanked 5,130 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Unless they had roots out the wazzo already or the most enemic seeds possible they weren't eating themselves after 4 days. I got plenty of spare beans to prove a point if need be.

    They might have been under watered, over watered and suffocating or having some other environmental issue but I've no idea what your method of germinating entails.

    Bit of rhizo is all they need.
    If it worked for you great by my opinion is feeding a seedling is pointless even in an intert medium.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (04-02-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK