Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please help this srain is such a headache(pics included)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    What pH range does the promix work in? I know coco. Is 5.8 for inputs.

Could be pH but then if you always grow this way then why would it be different this time?

Wish I could help you mate I. Understand hydro about the same as I understand women man pmsl

RH. Is deffo. Wwwwwwaaayyyyyy to low for veg man just re read lol Jay is right you wanna be up in the high 60's - 70 mate
    i have them in a 4x4 tent with a huge box fan blowing air around also i have a 6inch inline fan pushing the hot air through my cool hood i also have a 4incvh inline fan attached to a filter do you think i should turn the filter one off for now as it should help bring up my humidity?? i still have all the vents open in the tent and my cool hood has it sown fan to control heat ???

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Gaz (27-01-19), GEORGE (27-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

[QUOTE=friendlygrower;1070908389]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    What pH range does the promix work in? I know coco. Is 5.8 for inputs.

Could be pH but then if you always grow this way then why would it be different this time?

Wish I could help you mate I. Understand hydro about the same as I understand women man pmsl

RH. Is deffo. Wwwwwwaaayyyyyy to low for veg man just re read lol Jay is right you wanna be up in the high 60's - 70 mate[/Qi have them in a 4x4 tent with a huge box fan blowing air around also i have a 6inch inline fan pushing the hot air through my cool hood i also ahve a 4incvh inline fan attached to a fiklter do you think i shoukd turn the filter one off for now as it should help bring up my humidity?? i still have all the vents open in the tent and my cool hood has it sown fan to control heat ???
    Lol mate RH is the bane of my life and in my experience what will logically work bloody doesn't pmsl. You could try some bowls of water in there, ive seen guys do that. Do you have a controller so you can mess with fan speed to try and sort it?

Humidifier is an option

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-01-19), GEORGE (27-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

is the oscillating fan closest to those 2 plants mate? wind burn can look like that. basically the wind dries the plant out, looks like a humidity issue a bit.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2