Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First outdoor grow

Thanks

Add to last update*: I've also started LST to spread the bottom branches out as the plant is not going to be that big due to pot size

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MufasaT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), GEORGE (11-04-19)

Thanks

Yooo, so it's been like three weeks since my last update, not much to report. The big plant is in its 4th week of flower and is getting denser. She started to herm a because of stress when I was trimming and pruning (I'm assuming I did this method of training too late), however she didn't go full on herm and seems to be good. There are also a number of stresses outside like the automatic light, I think this may have contributed to adding stress during night times. No point in killing her as she is so far along and theres no obvious Male organs on the plant.
    The other two are just starting to enter flower as well, transplanting the last one was a bit of an issue due to the lack of a good growing medium and so her growth stunted a bit but she's made good recovery. I've manage to sex each other the plants now and can confirm all are female( what luck). Look forward to showing you the end products of all the plants.

Pictures down below are of the big plant in flower.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MufasaT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-19)

Thanks

Hi Mufasa, How did your plants turn out? Do you have new ones growing. Did you just use random seed? If so how many male plants were there? Also in South Africa

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FizzyS For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MufasaT View Post
    Yo, I've just started my first outdoor grow so I figured I would keep a diary so that I could get help and tips from other members.

So I'm going to be growing three main plants because that's all I have space for right now. I've germinated six seeds and all six have sprouted a tap root and are currently in the soil and the sun. Two have started to sprout up and the rest look promising.

Excited for what is to come and will keep you updated.

Looks heavy clay based soil?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaMon1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3