Thread: Green planet dense, anyone used this?

Thanks

Default Green planet dense, anyone used this?

Has anyone used dense by green planet nutrients? Its a 0-0-62, supposedly you hit it once during flower to make your buds "dense".

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elchops For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-01-19), GEORGE (31-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Sounds like snake oil. Provides potassium? Yeah so does every food and bloom booster. Evoponic pk bulk did make my flowers denser when I used that however
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Sounds like snake oil. Provides potassium? Yeah so does every food and bloom booster. Evoponic pk bulk did make my flowers denser when I used that however
    So if a pk bulk made your flowers denser, then why would a k only additive sound like snake oil?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elchops For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Plants don't just suddenly 'go dense', there has to be the growth and gradual build up of flower. Unless this was some pgr poison I just don't see how adding vast amounts of potassium, ONCE, would make a difference extra to that of a normal pk booster used throughout the last few weeks. The pk bulk is used for a few weeks and the flowers do seem to have a heavier dried weight suggesting the flowers are denser. Give it a whirl mate, I just don't see the science behind it backing it up

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-01-19), GEORGE (31-01-19), Greengrass (08-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Plants don't just suddenly 'go dense', there has to be the growth and gradual build up of flower. Unless this was some pgr poison I just don't see how adding vast amounts of potassium, ONCE, would make a difference extra to that of a normal pk booster used throughout the last few weeks. The pk bulk is used for a few weeks and the flowers do seem to have a heavier dried weight suggesting the flowers are denser. Give it a whirl mate, I just don't see the science behind it backing it up
    Meh, whatevers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elchops For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by elchops View Post
    Meh, whatevers.

Meh 1.
    expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
    "meh, I'm not impressed so far"

Unless your willing to do a side by side comparison on a plant with and one with out its all just a discussion

My little Asian friend in the loft swears by pissing in the pots will make buds go" fat "
    But I've told him to keep his knob away and ill just spend £10 on a bottle on pk 4-8 which may or may not work, but hey its just a tenner
    Atb

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

gardro (08-02-19), GEORGE (15-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    Meh 1.
    expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
    "meh, I'm not impressed so far"

Unless your willing to do a side by side comparison on a plant with and one with out its all just a discussion

My little Asian friend in the loft swears by pissing in the pots will make buds go" fat "
    But I've told him to keep his knob away and ill just spend £10 on a bottle on pk 4-8 which may or may not work, but hey its just a tenner
    Atb
    The nitrogen might help in veg if you piss on it, otherwise you should just drink it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elchops For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by elchops View Post
    The nitrogen might help in veg if you piss on it, otherwise you should just drink it.

You see you've just answered the question to your OP as you said " might help"and not will or does.
    It goes same with the stuff your asking about as there is no scientific proof to any of the additives we buy to grow bigger plants, just marketing guff
    Atb
    Last edited by Greengrass; 08-02-19 at 01:05 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-02-19)