Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Am i under feeding?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Dale92 View Post
    Abundance of nitrogen chill out on the feed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I appreciate the help Dale, however i did say i had been feeding low and then flushed and dropped that feed to a v low amount. This is not a simple case of over feeding i have been running this strain for yonks.

ps i too also thought it looked like too much N but the shade leaves are fine, just the bud leaves and im using 2 part nutes that see me through veg and flower so im wondering if the nutrient is not balanced right?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Trex @ i upped the nute temp to 20c

bin man i have upped the ec as you suggest, run off is the same ec going down, ph rising.

Monster - yes i think you are right fella but there has been a continuation of clawing even 2 weeks after the flush and a v weak feed regime. I am just putting it down to v finicky plants lol....

here some pics of the twisting bud leafs

thanks guys. i am thinking of running some water through weekly. thanks for that idea (cant remember who said that)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (06-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), Trex (04-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Yea maybe a flush with phd water would reset things bud .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-02-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

They look good to me mate, they are praying and have a nice green and shiny coat on all the leaves. My Platinum Kush breath does the same and shows what i thought were signs of N deficiency, but they just like to change colours early from Green, Light green to straight up blood blister purple.

The edges of your leaves arnt clawing, only the tips, could be from a previous hot feed. Once you get nute burn, they stay the same, but they look sound. Dont force food down them in flower, keep the EC dropping and the PH rising,Me persoanlly like to keep them on the hungry side so you can tell how hot to do the next rez or top feed. Ive had a few stains that would drop the PH like a rock ( no root rot in sight ) 2 or 3 times daily due to the heavy uptake of P and K ( In RDWC ) but in the flood and drain im running, the PPM and Ph are rock solid. Steady PH and constant drops in PPM on 4 x 5 min floods a day, keeps them hungry and thirsty.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huktonfoniks For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-02-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3