Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Help with these troublesome ladies!! Part 2!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,380 Times in 1,285 Posts

What's changed in your grow programme. The leaves are that bad, if it has only just happened then something must have changed.
    I can see the buds are well developed and plant had a good structure, so this isn't something that has happened gradually or the plant wouldn't look so good otherwise.
    Have you changed your supply of water, maybe using water out of a dehumidifier? What else might have you changed recently? I had similar a few times, always after I did something different
    It's definitely a lock up in the soil for whatever reason, pH is likely way out as the others have said. How are your roots too?

When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

hotshot (05-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    What's changed in your grow programme. The leaves are that bad, if it has only just happened then something must have changed.
    I can see the buds are well developed and plant had a good structure, so this isn't something that has happened gradually or the plant wouldn't look so good otherwise.
    Have you changed your supply of water, maybe using water out of a dehumidifier? What else might have you changed recently? I had similar a few times, always after I did something different
    It's definitely a lock up in the soil for whatever reason, pH is likely way out as the others have said. How are your roots too?
    Mate I’d love to know!
    I literally feed just water with rhizo and silicon until around the start of flower then I switch to bloom nutes with added boost. And I just have a feed of overdrive as well.

I don’t know if it’s the ph down which I use with the rhizo and silicon that is causing harm to my soil. Or if it’s just the fact of salt buildup caused by not using plain water every other watering.

Either way it’s something I’m doing and I’d love to know.
    This is the same plant over the last week the pics are
    Tuesday

Thursday

Saturday

Yo can see it did build a little slowly and I was just too slow to sort it out I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-02-19), hotshot (05-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,148 Times in 1,968 Posts

is it cold in the grow room, why is it purple? is it a strain thing or ?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    is it cold in the grow room, why is it purple? is it a strain thing or ?
    It’s a purple strain mate.

I leave the lights on as they’re auto and with my controller temps stay at a steady 25-26 pretty much throughout the day and night.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-02-19), hotshot (05-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgrow View Post
    It’s a purple strain mate.

I leave the lights on as they’re auto and with my controller temps stay at a steady 25-26 pretty much throughout the day and night.

thought so mate, its a shame eh, looked like a real promising plant. have you flushed her then? have you sniffed at the roots?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thought so mate, its a shame eh, looked like a real promising plant. have you flushed her then? have you sniffed at the roots?
    Yea a bit gutted mate because she got some lovely colours in her but hopefully still get a bit off her.
    Got another 5 in there as well so should harvest enough to see me through.

I got 4 photo blues dreams in my veg tent then which are just screaming to be flipped at the mo!!
    Might need a mentor for those though, don’t fancy this flushing bollocks again hahaha!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-02-19), hotshot (05-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-02-19)

Thanks

could you not put a bag over the plant and then another round the pot, drag her in and shower her, honestly mate, it makes a long winded job much much quicker and easier.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-02-19), hotshot (08-02-19)

Thanks

could you not put a bag over the plant and then another round the pot, drag her in and shower her, honestly mate, it makes a long winded job much much quicker and easier.
    I’ve done it now bro, was a ball ache but just kept filling up 4x5ltr bottles until I reached 120ltrs for the 2 plants.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-02-19), hotshot (08-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgrow View Post
    I’ve done it now bro, was a ball ache but just kept filling up 4x5ltr bottles until I reached 120ltrs for the 2 plants.

Well done mate, you have my utmost respect doing it the way you did, fair play. plant love if ever there was.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (08-02-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3