Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ec

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    Many thanks tom every thing going ok now...still high ph 2 start 3 week..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19)

Thanks

Gramps what ec are you trying to reach? And why can’t you lower it ? How much ml per litre are you feeding?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bin man View Post
    Gramps what ec are you trying to reach? And why can’t you lower it ? How much ml per litre are you feeding?
    Just saw this txt bin man ...sorry...1st week in veg starting at 2ml a and 2 ml b in coco per ltr .3ml root excel. .3 ameno per ltr and 1mil magnical per 1tr then 1 mil multizime per ltr... the coco a and b goes up 1 ml per week...the other 2 goup .1 every week....i got the ph bang on...but you cant get the ec down from 1.9 /2.2 with the formular of feed...its 1 or other or the nutes are to week adding more water... its end of 3rd week now and looking nice and green ..up to the netts almost 5 days so started to weave them as they come through nets around 4 ins..i will leave veging for 5 weeks to fill over 3/4 of the scrog nets ..then flipping to12/12 ..
    Ive never ec with this feed b4 as its not on the old formular and never had any probs... but thanks any advise welcome ....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

When hand watering I don't usually get to 2ml per litre of a and b till I'm in flowering. If you dropped it back to 1.5 the EC should drop. The recommended dosages on nute bottles are usually double what's needed.
    Also, if using tap water, leave it to breath at least 12 hours for the chlorine and other bits to evaporate.
    Just my 2 pence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Gramps (12-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    When hand watering I don't usually get to 2ml per litre of a and b till I'm in flowering. If you dropped it back to 1.5 the EC should drop. The recommended dosages on nute bottles are usually double what's needed.
    Also, if using tap water, leave it to breath at least 12 hours for the chlorine and other bits to evaporate.
    Just my 2 pence.
    Thanks silkadin ...i havnt used tap water for 2 weeks i mix my feed as per the formular of housengarden on nett..no mention on the dutch formular of ec ..its start of 4th week now inveg im leaving in veg a whilelonger before i flip 12 12 ..i posted 3 fotoes last night in new topic ...but i cant see them any were ! But heres how they looking at end of 3rdweek...
    Any advise apprieciated ..
    Were the new topic went i dunno but i sent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...pt-at-scogging

If you go to your profile you can click a link under your avatar to see your latest started threads. Or click on the 'my search links' drop-down at the top of this page to see em too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Gramps (17-02-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2