Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bad looking leaves helpppp

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Are you talking about yellowing at the top of the plant? The new growth at the top doesn't look yellow to me. It looks exactly like new growth should look.

How far away is the light from the top of the canopy?
    What is your watering technique? Fast or slow?
    Have you started using tap water?..that'll be fine in the UK.
    What do you mean when you say you haven't got the best drainage?

Can you post some more pics of the full plant?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-19), ggotch (08-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

hi, i would say due to small pots with no perlite and once weekly watering the plants are getting hungry, this hunger is pulling from those lower leaves. i would take those bigger fans off below. Repot to 15 ltr air pots or standard, make sure to add around 25 % perlite and try to get that into the older soil too. I think a simple repot as the lads have said would sort it but do use perlite ok....

water - why use bottled water mate? Get ya plants on tap water mate, full of micros they need. Its all very well having cal mag but they need the full spectrum of micros not just cal mag. If you tell me the ph and if poss the ec of youre water without any feed. This will tell me whther you have lots of rock salts in there or not.

Ok regards ph adjusting - stop it dead. repot the plants, when you do get some great white shark and rub it all over the roots when you pull her out the old pot. This will replenish any micro herd you damaged with the acid......Tip when the grow is back on its feet and you have repotted and used great white shark, you will want to feed that microherd (black strap mollases ) to help make them excited and make nutes availble to the plant. They will buffer the ph to where ever the plant fancys for dinner tonight..perhaps a bit of p, no actually k tonight lol....serious stop ph'ing it will lead to head aches trust
    Last edited by SmobyToker#1; 06-02-19 at 05:20 PM.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-19), ggotch (08-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

That spoil looks like coco tbh

Overwqterijg zeems to be the issue here ... slack a bit

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-19), ggotch (08-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    That spoil looks like coco tbh

Overwqterijg zeems to be the issue here ... slack a bit

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Its verve bnq compost, but yeah its shit stuff, well what i had was like water proof and inert, like coco lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-19), ggotch (08-02-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2