Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help, deficiency?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

I agree with the nitrogen excess. The leaves are clawing downwards which is a sign of too much nitrogen. Give a good flush with tepid water and feed with a lower EC, 0.8. as said the labels are always excessive
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), JB (08-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SlimCT (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Is this canna coco a and b? If so then you are possibly over doing the base nutes a bit. I must ask, what is the humidity in there? is it low? if so you're plants could be sucking up loads of nute rich water from the pot due to the dryness. This results in over feeding also. so either humidity issue or over fert. either way a flush cant hurt. Just check the over all room humidity, dont have the meters near the pots as you will get a inaccurate reading.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SlimCT (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,579 Times

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    I agree with the nitrogen excess. The leaves are clawing downwards which is a sign of too much nitrogen. Give a good flush with tepid water and feed with a lower EC, 0.8. as said the labels are always excessive
    Thanks mate I’m so confused, I was told it looks like phosphorus deficiency so I was going to up the feed but now a couple people are telling me I need to lower the feed lol I will flush them and run a low feed through them for a few days and see how they react

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Is this canna coco a and b? If so then you are possibly over doing the base nutes a bit. I must ask, what is the humidity in there? is it low? if so you're plants could be sucking up loads of nute rich water from the pot due to the dryness. This results in over feeding also. so either humidity issue or over fert. either way a flush cant hurt. Just check the over all room humidity, dont have the meters near the pots as you will get a inaccurate reading.
    Yes it’s canna coco a and b, I also add cannazyme and rhizo. Also I had silicon once a week and Epsom salt folia spray once a week

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Wouldn't mind betting the ec is high on the run off mate looks abit dark dreen so to much feed. See what the run off says

Current diary #1 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SlimCT (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

I would go back to vegging the plant mate, nothing worse than going into flower with problems. Fix the plant first then flip.

You have Ec meter? Dump some water through her and catch the firsts part of the runoff, I'm betting its 2.0 or over.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiffy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SlimCT (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    Yes it’s canna coco a and b, I also add cannazyme and rhizo. Also I had silicon once a week and Epsom salt folia spray once a week

Humidity? it may be worth checking it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Humidity? it may be worth checking it
    Humidity right now is at 40%. I had some towels down because some runoff was getting onto the floor, maybe that caused the humidity to jump right up, I also had to replace my extraction fan a few days ago as it stopped working so I was without one for two days during the 48hours dark period before flip, maybe that has something to do with it as they were fine before the dark period.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-02-19), GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Wouldn't mind betting the ec is high on the run off mate looks abit dark dreen so to much feed. See what the run off says

Current diary #1 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    Yes two of them are dark green but the other two aren’t. Would it help if I put up individual pictures of each plant labelled?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-02-19), GEORGE (07-02-19), JB (08-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
    I would go back to vegging the plant mate, nothing worse than going into flower with problems. Fix the plant first then flip.

You have Ec meter? Dump some water through her and catch the firsts part of the runoff, I'm betting its 2.0 or over.
    I thought about that, but I’m already a few days into flower, I didn’t want to hermie the plants or cause any more stress. There’s no way I’m over 2.0, I’ve never gone that high. Maybe I’m underwatering and not enough salts are being washed out. It’s lights on at midnight so I’ll test the run off tonight and see what’s going on with them. Yes I have an EC pen but it’s one of those £10 ones off amazon so not sure of the accuracy but it got me through veg without any major problems.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-02-19), GEORGE (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), Smiffy (06-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast