Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbie question

Thanks

Default Newbie question

Hi,

I was just asking on the main forum about getting back into growing and of course, arguably, the most important aspect the light. i've been struggling with this and I was originally looking at the Vipaspectra and the KINGBO, however I've been told to look at your products. What would you recommend for a very small scale, 1 maybe 2 AUTO flowering plants at time in a grow tent?

Thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RadGrower For This Useful Post:

G' (21-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), M_C (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RadGrower View Post
    Hi,

I was just asking on the main forum about getting back into growing and of course, arguably, the most important aspect the light. i've been struggling with this and I was originally looking at the Vipaspectra and the KINGBO, however I've been told to look at your products. What would you recommend for a very small scale, 1 maybe 2 AUTO flowering plants at time in a grow tent?

Thanks
    thanks for your enquiry Radgrower

ok so depending on the space you are lighting youll prob be fine with either an Ish135 or 150 pro if using a 2ftx2ft space but if your going for a bigger space between 70cm - 90cm go for either the Ish250 or 265 pro

in you need anymore advice hit us up on [email protected]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

G' (21-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19)

Thanks

Hey thanks for the reply. Just a bit more clarification if possible. For a tent that is 70x70x160cm I’d probably need to look at the Ish250 or 265pro right? Also I can see in the purchase options different kelvin options - what are the considerations with regards to selecting the right kelvin for my particular grow and tent size?

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadGrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey thanks for the reply. Just a bit more clarification if possible. For a tent that is 70x70x160cm I’d probably need to look at the Ish250 or 265pro right? Also I can see in the purchase options different kelvin options - what are the considerations with regards to selecting the right kelvin for my particular grow and tent size?

Thanks
    ok so yes the 250 or 265 would be great however another option in between you could also look at the ISH170 DIY rig. its a lil more powerful than the ISH135 an 150 pro and a bit larger so it will suit a 70x70 very well.

if you are looking for full cycle 3000k or 3500k will be very well suited to that, youll find 3500k gives a bit more leaf to flower ratio than the 3000k but there is very little in it .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the reply again. Sorry unless I'm being super thick I can't see a ISH170 DIY - I can see the ISH170 but without the DIY? This is the only one I can see: ISH170 Horticultural lighting Kit powered by Samsung LM301B

So you reckon this will work well in my tent?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadGrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the reply again. Sorry unless I'm being super thick I can't see a ISH170 DIY - I can see the ISH170 but without the DIY? This is the only one I can see: ISH170 Horticultural lighting Kit powered by Samsung LM301B

So you reckon this will work well in my tent?
    yep thats the one. yeah it will. its just a cheaper option for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey so can you clear another thing up for me,

I appreciate the cheaper option you suggested because I am on a tight budget. What is the actual difference between the ISH170 and the ISH250/ISH265 PRO - is it just the efficiency rating that is better with the latter? What makes you suggest that and feel confident it could work for my grow situation?

Once again thanks for the answer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RadGrower For This Useful Post:

G' (21-02-19)

Thanks

Hey so can you clear another thing up for me,

I appreciate the cheaper option you suggested because I am on a tight budget. What is the actual difference between the ISH170 and the ISH250/ISH265 PRO - is it just the efficiency rating that is better with the latter? What makes you suggest that and feel confident it could work for my grow situation?

Once again thanks for the answer
    hey,

ok so you currently have a 70cmx70cm space . The ish150 is suited to a 60x60 space the ish250 or 265 covers 90x90 the ish170 gives more light over a bigger area than the the ish150 pro so its a good fit for a 70x70.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

G' (21-02-19)

Thanks

Gotch'ya! Nice and concise Will be making my purchase soon.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadGrower For This Useful Post:

G' (21-02-19), Invisible_Sun (08-02-19)

Thanks

Gotch'ya! Nice and concise Will be making my purchase soon.
    no problem.

if you need anything else just ask.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

G' (21-02-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast