Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do I have bud rot? :(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    In all tent, how many lol, it spread far need to know how many plants you have in each tent and are the tents connected? 19 all together did I count then? Just confirm for me
    No I have 9 lol and it's in a single tent. 5 are flowering and nearly ready and 4 are just starting off so they're still pretty small - i've put them straight into 12/12 as well and they look great.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (08-02-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    No I have 9 lol and it's in a single tent. 5 are flowering and nearly ready and 4 are just starting off so they're still pretty small - i've put them straight into 12/12 as well and they look great.
    Cool, ten plant limit you see. Air flow is key, you got enough fans in there?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool, ten plant limit you see. Air flow is key, you got enough fans in there?
    I've got two, I'll stick another one in tomrrow.
    I'm gonna cut this one up with bud rot - I don't wanna risk the others and there is still a few decent buds on it

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Damm nothin worse than that, maybe the clap like but still fukkkkkk i feel ya pain found bit rot on mine bro

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Adi (08-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19), insushin (09-02-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Damm nothin worse than that, maybe the clap like but still fukkkkkk i feel ya pain found bit rot on mine bro
    Shiiiiiiit! Unlucky jokes, I'm terrified on mine right now, they're done, but trying to push them a little longer, and every day I'm dreading the rot. Gotta get the down ASAP, all this rot talk is too much for me lol

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Adi (08-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19), Easy-T (08-02-19), joker_the_smoker (08-02-19), UpT0wn (08-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Shiiiiiiit! Unlucky jokes, I'm terrified on mine right now, they're done, but trying to push them a little longer, and every day I'm dreading the rot. Gotta get the down ASAP, all this rot talk is too much for me lol
    Just on one or two mate.choppin later so am prayin thats it. Bud on bud kinda asks for it though lol
    Yea mack get it down take ya winning while u ahead hahaha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Adi (08-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Just on one or two mate.choppin later so am prayin thats it. Bud on bud kinda asks for it though lol
    Yea mack get it down take ya winning while u ahead hahaha
    Mission though bruv! Lol. I can't be arsed with that shit I'm gonna discuss it with the wife, see what she is saying, I'm on ten percent ambers already. Gonna have a good luck in there now, see how it is, if I see anything suspect, it'll come down. It's this cold weather man, proper fucking with humidity between lights on and off I reckon

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Adi (08-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19), joker_the_smoker (08-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I've lost 4 top buds to rot so far. Going in for a trich examination now in the hopes I can chop. Barely any amber yet tho I think.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Adi (09-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19), UpT0wn (09-02-19), Wags (09-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I've lost 4 top buds to rot so far. Going in for a trich examination now in the hopes I can chop. Barely any amber yet tho I think.
    Yeh, I think it's the weather although I think I got lucky here - I lost about 8grams, the rest looks pretty much perfect:

The above is x2 plants which I cropped yesterday, one because it had bud rot and the other because it was becoming a bit of a hazard leaning on other plants (also it didn't have a single leaf left lol)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Adi For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Yeh, I think it's the weather although I think I got lucky here - I lost about 8grams, the rest looks pretty much perfect:

The above is x2 plants which I cropped yesterday, one because it had bud rot and the other because it was becoming a bit of a hazard leaning on other plants (also it didn't have a single leaf left lol)
    That's stuff on the lower right looks suspect to me, it's got a bit of a grey hue to it. Could just be the pic though.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-19), ggotch (09-02-19), insushin (10-02-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast