Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Have Modern LED’s caught up?

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Ya going to be left in the dark brother. Ya have the same feelings for LED's as my dad did for mobile phones. I still remember him as they will never catch on , then he died years later with his iPhone in his top pocket all grown under invisible sun quantum boards

in a green and pleasant land
    I agree BG, LED is the futre man the HID bulbs might give you a slightly bigger yeild, but the quality is different. The LED lights can offer a massive spectrum and add uv into the mix! They are coming on man! The yield isnt even that much different from growing with HID either, and the electricity cost much less. Mon the LED..... you know that MH should only be used in flower jokes ( running joke, not good grow advice at all!!! lmao)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (12-02-19), British green (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), Ironman (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Ya going to be left in the dark brother. Ya have the same feelings for LED's as my dad did for mobile phones. I still remember him as they will never catch on , then he died years later with his iPhone in his top pocket all grown under invisible sun quantum boards

i cud start bangin up endless pics showin bangin results with hps bro that wud make people think ermm hps still smashes it
    am seeing nothing so far thats amazing me with led BG. (dont bang up ya led buddy benson diary link either coz i know how much you luv pushin that link haha, coz again i aint seen nothin to sway me from there)

if am pullin shit loads bud am hardly gona be left bro, you just push invisble to hard mate its a little to obvious mukka

if am honest though am keepin a very close eye on whiplash diary

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (12-02-19), British green (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), WhIpLaSh (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Frosty in there BG,they are looking nice,you got a diary?
    Last edited by Benson123; 12-02-19 at 11:10 AM.
    It's nice to be nice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

British green (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I agree BG, LED is the futre man the HID bulbs might give you a slightly bigger yeild, but the quality is different. The LED lights can offer a massive spectrum and add uv into the mix! They are coming on man! The yield isnt even that much different from growing with HID either, and the electricity cost much less. Mon the LED..... you know that MH should only be used in flower jokes ( running joke, not good grow advice at all!!! lmao)

if am honest the whole led vs hps is boringgggg, like super zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. said it once an say it again i will only use led for them few summer months we have in UK thats it for me

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), Valentina (12-02-19), WF420 (16-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i cud start bangin up endless pics showin bangin results with hps bro that wud make people think ermm hps still smashes it
    am seeing nothing so far thats amazing me with led BG. (dont bang up ya led buddy benson diary link either coz i know how much you luv pushin that link haha, coz again i aint seen nothin to sway me from there)

if am pullin shit loads bud am hardly gona be left bro, you just push invisble to hard mate its a little to obvious mukka

dont bring me into it,what did I do? Apart from a fantastic hps beating QB grow. Ha ha.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

British green (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), joker_the_smoker (12-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    dont bring me into it,what did I do? Apart from a fantastic hps beating QB grow. Ha ha.
    you were already in it mate, soon as bg mentions led benson to the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

theres no led diary on here that has wowed me, like i said am waitin to see how whippy does its a serious setup with led that cud change my opinion for sure

good day sir

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (12-02-19), British green (12-02-19), GasMan (13-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), Valentina (12-02-19), WhIpLaSh (12-02-19)

Thanks

you were already in it mate, soon as bg mentions led benson to the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

theres no led diary on here that has wowed me, like i said am waitin to see how whippy does its a serious setup with led that cud change my opinion for sure

good day sir
    your the worst for it mate,I love hps and all the bud it’s given me over the years,but it’s time to move on,what I’m doing in promoting led is letting fellow growers know that they now can get better yields and quality from modern leds,and as for bigging up IS why would I? I get fuck all from him,all he will do me is the std forum discount no matter how much I try.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

British green (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), UpT0wn (14-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

Problem I have with LED is that during the summer I could cope but in the winter I would also need a heater... any gains are instantly lost

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BreakingBad (12-02-19), GEORGE (12-02-19), joker_the_smoker (12-02-19), Sadface (12-02-19), Squaggy (12-02-19), Valentina (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Frosty in there BG,they are looking nice,you got a diary?
    Unfortunately I'm no running a diary benson and I need to pull my finger out and sort it . A got a couple of harybro's and a lovely chiesel to flower out soon a might get them in one

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

A push em because they work jokes and there a site sponsor. I know for sure my four panel is better in my veg room than the mh or the hps or the two cfls .

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-02-19), joker_the_smoker (12-02-19), UpT0wn (14-02-19)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast