Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: New member representing London Seed Centre

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    7,644
    Thanks
    12,793
    Thanked 34,026 Times in 7,534 Posts

    Default

    Welcome guys.only a matter of time before I grow some bangers for ya


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-02-19), GasMan (13-02-19), Gaz (13-02-19), LondonSeedCentre (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (13-02-19), redisiel (14-02-19), Sadface (14-02-19), Wags (13-02-19)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    1,636
    Thanks
    2,068
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Default

    Welcome Jacob my friend.

    Bit early to start throwing questions at you!

    I know you are a distributor of seeds and not a breeder but when you give flowering times for strains (apart from paste and copy from breeders sites) in your opinion is it from flip or from first sign of flowers around 2 weeks in. I emailed Barneys and they said from flip but it is still a topic that will put growers on either side of the fence.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT


  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

    Cantona (14-02-19), Cleargreen (13-02-19), GasMan (13-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), LondonSeedCentre (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (13-02-19), Sadface (14-02-19), Trex (13-02-19), Valentina (14-02-19)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 159 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Welcome bro!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, GasMan!

    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Welcome guys.only a matter of time before I grow some bangers for ya


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Welcome Jacob my friend.

    Bit early to start throwing questions at you!

    I know you are a distributor of seeds and not a breeder but when you give flowering times for strains (apart from paste and copy from breeders sites) in your opinion is it from flip or from first sign of flowers around 2 weeks in. I emailed Barneys and they said from flip but it is still a topic that will put growers on either side of the fence.
    Hi toblue,

    While we're really happy to be on this forum and love contributing to the conversation, there is one thing we're not able to discuss for legal reasons, and that is growing.

    We can offer advice on the most popular strains, history of seedbanks and their reputations, of course anything to do with customer service related to the LSC, but we simply can't talk shop with you guys.

    I hope you understand.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (14-02-19), M_C (20-02-19), redisiel (14-02-19), Sadface (14-02-19), toblue (14-02-19)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,591
    Thanks
    49,821
    Thanked 47,930 Times in 12,519 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Welcome Jacob my friend.

    Bit early to start throwing questions at you!

    I know you are a distributor of seeds and not a breeder but when you give flowering times for strains (apart from paste and copy from breeders sites) in your opinion is it from flip or from first sign of flowers around 2 weeks in. I emailed Barneys and they said from flip but it is still a topic that will put growers on either side of the fence.
    From 1st signs of flowers . Think about the natural world seasons don't just start they generally blend into each . So when ya flick the switch too 12/12 the summer may have started in your room but the plants need time to adjust into the new season. By the time they have adjusted you see flowers starting to grow and then flowering has begun


    in a green and pleasant land

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    AND (14-02-19), Cantona (14-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), LondonSeedCentre (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (14-02-19), redisiel (14-02-19), Sadface (14-02-19), toblue (14-02-19)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    1,636
    Thanks
    2,068
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonSeedCentre View Post
    Thank you, GasMan!




    Hi toblue,

    While we're really happy to be on this forum and love contributing to the conversation, there is one thing we're not able to discuss for legal reasons, and that is growing.

    We can offer advice on the most popular strains, history of seed banks and their reputations, of course anything to do with customer service related to the LSC, but we simply can't talk shop with you guys.

    I hope you understand.
    Yes Fully understand, just didn't think before I asked, didn't mean to put you in an awkward position

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-02-19), Cantona (14-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (14-02-19), redisiel (14-02-19), Sadface (14-02-19), Spliff man (17-02-19), Wags (14-02-19)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanks
    27,961
    Thanked 34,118 Times in 9,310 Posts

    Default

    Welcome aboard jacob

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-02-19), Cantona (14-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (14-02-19), redisiel (14-02-19), Sadface (14-02-19)

  13. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    1,636
    Thanks
    2,068
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    From 1st signs of flowers . Think about the natural world seasons don't just start they generally blend into each . So when ya flick the switch too 12/12 the summer may have started in your room but the plants need time to adjust into the new season. By the time they have adjusted you see flowers starting to grow and then flowering has begun


    in a green and pleasant land
    I am with you BG but I suppose the question is have breeders factored the time it takes for plants to start to flower into the final total flowering time they give. They always give 5 days or so 65-70 days etc to allow for different growing situations. I know it is only a guide and you need to go off your plants but when buying seeds it would be nice to have a guide knowing if the two weeks or so before flowers start to show is or isn't included in their estimate which I presume is assessed when the breeders actually grow the plant.

    As mentioned Barneys told me theirs are based on total time from flip.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

    British green (14-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (14-02-19)

  15. #28

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,591
    Thanks
    49,821
    Thanked 47,930 Times in 12,519 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    I am with you BG but I suppose the question is have breeders factored the time it takes for plants to start to flower into the final total flowering time they give. They always give 5 days or so 65-70 days etc to allow for different growing situations. I know it is only a guide and you need to go off your plants but when buying seeds it would be nice to have a guide knowing if the two weeks or so before flowers start to show is or isn't included in their estimate which I presume is assessed when the breeders actually grow the plant.

    As mentioned Barneys told me theirs are based on total time from flip.
    I think Barneys lie then or they count from the flip of the plants and not the flip of the lights. Many years ago a breeder from kc brains explained to me just like I did to you using the seasons .


    in a green and pleasant land

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    AND (14-02-19), Cantona (14-02-19), Gaz (14-02-19), Ironman (14-02-19), MonsterEnergy (14-02-19), toblue (14-02-19)

  17. #29

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 159 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Yes Fully understand, just didn't think before I asked, didn't mean to put you in an awkward position
    No worries at all mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Welcome aboard jacob
    Thanks Blue!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (15-02-19), MonsterEnergy (20-02-19)

  19. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 159 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Yes Fully understand, just didn't think before I asked, didn't mean to put you in an awkward position
    No worries mate, you didn't I just had to make that clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Welcome aboard jacob
    Thanks Blue!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (15-02-19), MonsterEnergy (20-02-19), toblue (15-02-19)

  21. #31

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,277
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 2,380 Times in 1,285 Posts

    Default

    Terrible place we have here, it's full of pot heads ; )



    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (19-02-19), LondonSeedCentre (20-02-19), MonsterEnergy (20-02-19), M_C (20-02-19)

  23. #32

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rhyl sun centre
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    7,324
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 3,013 Posts

    Default

    What did I win Jacob


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (19-02-19), LondonSeedCentre (20-02-19), MonsterEnergy (20-02-19)

  25. #33

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 159 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Terrible place we have here, it's full of pot heads ; )
    Yeah prime, can't imagine what could be worse than that

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    What did I win Jacob
    My full and undivided attention buddy

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

    Ironman (20-02-19), MonsterEnergy (20-02-19), M_C (20-02-19), prime (20-02-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK