Thread: Is this good?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,133 Times

Default Is this good?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7DADEA62-8945-4581-85D8-B7BCB0B5E4D0.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	370066 can’t say I’ve ever monitored rh but I’ve just chucked this meter I found in and it’s got me thinking. They are 6 weeks into flower,google says 40%.
    Pax,o fortunatos nimium,sua si bona norint,agricolas.
    Omnium artium medicina nobilissima est.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-02-19), the green meanie (18-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Yeah it's fine mate, check when lights have been off a few hours though. Lights off the humidity can raise a lot, leading to budrot or other fungal problems when it keeps swinging up and down with the light cycle
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (24-02-19), the green meanie (18-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,133 Times

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Yeah it's fine mate, check when lights have been off a few hours though. Lights off the humidity can raise a lot, leading to budrot or other fungal problems when it keeps swinging up and down with the light cycle
    Yeah about that..made me think my main oscillating fan only come on lights on. So made it permanent..seems to have crept up to 56%..probably was for the best eh? Thanks for that it would be through the roof (pardon pun) by now. Top man!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (22-02-19), prime (22-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (24-02-19)