Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When to flip?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

Cheers for the reply lads. I was going to leave it another 2 weeks anyways. I have been training them but they are so bushy it’s hard to keep on top of it. They seem to only be growing slightly wider and not really in height, any ideas?

The cuttings were taken during flower, monster cropped I believe it’s called? So this could be why they are so bushy lol.
    Ideally I need to start trimming away at some of the growth underneath but it’s knowing where to start?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-02-19), GEORGE (02-03-19), Pablo (20-02-19), Sadface (19-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Just keep up good work mate and make diary not to late ,all the help you need then mukka

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-02-19), GEORGE (02-03-19), Pablo (20-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    Cheers for the reply lads. I was going to leave it another 2 weeks anyways. I have been training them but they are so bushy it’s hard to keep on top of it. They seem to only be growing slightly wider and not really in height, any ideas?

The cuttings were taken during flower, monster cropped I believe it’s called? So this could be why they are so bushy lol.
    Ideally I need to start trimming away at some of the growth underneath but it’s knowing where to start?
    I'd take the big top fans off anyways let light to lower growth ,but again opening out will also help this,open em out then decide what you can tuck out the way and what has to go

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-02-19), GEORGE (02-03-19), Pablo (20-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Just keep up good work mate and make diary not to late ,all the help you need then mukka
    I’ve got one going already mate, seem to get quicker responses here though lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19), Pablo (20-02-19), Sadface (20-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post

best way to totally fill a space is with a scrog or a support net, when you flip they'll easily double in size 'easily'
    always best to think about that before it happens so your ready for it

monster cropping clones when flowered explode in growth, it's some serious training/pruning but time well invested mate

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19), Pablo (20-02-19), Sadface (20-02-19), Wags (21-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pablo69 View Post
    Yes two weeks under t5 then 4 to 5 under 600hps.
    Same

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19), Pablo (21-02-19), Wags (21-02-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2