Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: second hand ph meter

GreenBalls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBotanics View Post
    Theres little sponge inside the bluelab cap that should be moist with ph storage solution(A pipette helps). It doesnt have to be all the time though aslong as your using it daily it will keep the probe wet. Every few months (idealy 1 month) you want to give it a 24+ hr soak in ph storage solution also do this When you first get a ph meter. Then go onto calibrating the meter with your solutions. It will last much longer this way.
    Cheers for the advice man

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    When you calibrate it ..have the fluid the same temperature you intend your feed to be at
    Great tip, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    After using the Apera for over a year I would still have bought another at twice the price. I've tried Essentials and a few others but the Apera PH20 is in a different class.
    Do you specifically think it's better than Bluelab as well?

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I've never kept my PH meter in liquid as the instructions didn't tell me too
    MC which pH pen are you rocking ? Would be great to have one that doesn't require me to faff around with storage solution.

Cheers again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Mine is an Essentials
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19)

GreenBalls Guest

Hmm interesting. Ta

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post: