Thread: SMS switchbox controller 4 way

Thanks

Default SMS switchbox controller 4 way

i have been using this sms controller for about 8 months, with 600w HPS's in sockets 1 & 2 and a 400W spectrum king in socket 4. last night everything tripped out the main rcd had dropped, it all tripped back in, when i went to check the 600W hps lights where not working.I Unplugged the spectrum king and plugged in the HPS's to sockets 3 and 4 they are now working, but sockets 1 and 2 are not working. has any one had a similar issue?? i'm guessing there's a fuse somewhere that has poped? any idea where??

Thanks

BBB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBudsB For This Useful Post:

gardro (22-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BigBudsB View Post
    i have been using this sms controller for about 8 months, with 600w HPS's in sockets 1 & 2 and a 400W spectrum king in socket 4. last night everything tripped out the main rcd had dropped, it all tripped back in, when i went to check the 600W hps lights where not working.I Unplugged the spectrum king and plugged in the HPS's to sockets 3 and 4 they are now working, but sockets 1 and 2 are not working. has any one had a similar issue?? i'm guessing there's a fuse somewhere that has poped? any idea where??

Thanks

BBB
    I think these have staggered start ups. Have you left it for a bit?

Current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...nd-a-bit-autos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (22-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I think these have staggered start ups. Have you left it for a bit?

Current diary

Thanks for the response gardro. I found the problem, a resistor that looks like it has blown on the board inside the box. Anyone recommend any climate control/timer?

For anyone else who's ended up here by chance there's two fuses underneath the box which unscrew and then pop out, and once in each of the plugs that go into the wall.

BBB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBudsB For This Useful Post:

gardro (22-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BigBudsB View Post
    Thanks for the response gardro. I found the problem, a resistor that looks like it has blown on the board inside the box. Anyone recommend any climate control/timer?

For anyone else who's ended up here by chance there's two fuses underneath the box which unscrew and then pop out, and once in each of the plugs that go into the wall.

BBB
    Smscom hybrid Pro. They do a hybrid switch box too that does all in one

Current diary