Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back to my roots!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,133 Times

Ooch wow beautiful! What strain? That purple looking one in mine is black dominaxafghan Kush. Lovely bud shots mate I don’t think my iPhone will keep up haha
    Pax,o fortunatos nimium,sua si bona norint,agricolas.
    Omnium artium medicina nobilissima est.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (23-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

first one is BlueDream by humboldt second was a SourStar by hortilab,
    that camera only cost me £25 so ur iPhone should be 10x better man

ur girl is stunning, but how they smoke is way more important

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

the green meanie (24-02-19)

Thanks

Dude you grow some desirable strains..that black Kush is a cut I’ve kept nearly ten years! Need to branch out lols all these new strains make me feel old!
    And I’ll work on my photography

6. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (24-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,368 Times

I use some of the same plagron nutes mate, the alga grow/bloom, power roots and green sensation. Can't really say much about them as I've never used anything else, but they seem to do the job well enough.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (24-02-19), the green meanie (24-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    I use some of the same plagron nutes mate, the alga grow/bloom, power roots and green sensation. Can't really say much about them as I've never used anything else, but they seem to do the job well enough.
    I really like the Plagron stuff. Even prefer their soil! Nice and simple. Went the pl13/14 + boost route and didn’t rate it. Guess you get what you pay for! (Here come the angry organic folk) I’m starting to think it’s more about environment and all the things that sound hard work or just anal..lol it’s not just about launching shitloads of nutes at plants expecting trees like a noob. Less is more and all that

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (24-02-19), thelastrebel (24-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,368 Times

Quote Originally Posted by the green meanie View Post
    I really like the Plagron stuff. Even prefer their soil! Nice and simple. Went the pl13/14 + boost route and didn’t rate it. Guess you get what you pay for! (Here come the angry organic folk) I’m starting to think it’s more about environment and all the things that sound hard work or just anal..lol it’s not just about launching shitloads of nutes at plants expecting trees like a noob. Less is more and all that
    Yeah the organic stuff I think is kind of a hobby in itself - I'll tip my hat to anyone who has the patience and energy for all that but for me trying to keep my growing super low profile a couple of bottles of nutes are just that much easier. I use their soils too, albeit with added perlite.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (24-02-19), the green meanie (24-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    Yeah the organic stuff I think is kind of a hobby in itself - I'll tip my hat to anyone who has the patience and energy for all that but for me trying to keep my growing super low profile a couple of bottles of nutes are just that much easier. I use their soils too, albeit with added perlite.
    My thinking also bud. Took me a fair few years but I’m well happy with what I produce..ain’t no dam but dam it ain’t bad!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (24-02-19)

Thanks

find what works for you man, if plagron works just dial it in and use em to your full potential
    my grows improved greatly when i stopped trying to copy other peoples feeding/watering schedules
    they all grow differently and can't be treated the same as someones online

would be hard to step awzy from a tried and tested black Kush

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    find what works for you man, if plagron works just dial it in and use em to your full potential
    my grows improved greatly when i stopped trying to copy other peoples feeding/watering schedules
    they all grow differently and can't be treated the same as someones online

would be hard to step awzy from a tried and tested black Kush
    Absolutely mate. I smoke too much weed to make a cup of tea the same way twice nevermind maintaining a dedicated feed/water regime! Just halve everything and try to feed-plain water-feed-plain water but depends how heavy they’re drinking blah blah it’s no science to me! And fuck me I can safely say the BK is the best strain I’ve ever grown. When my missus chucked me out I was sofa surfing with a rucksack tooth brush and a beaten mother Bk lol true story! I’d be gutted if I lost her. Can grow it in my sleep

18. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (24-02-19)

Thanks

love it man, sofa surfing but making sure ya mother is as comfortable as can be lol
    should cross her with something else really tasty or self pollinate her just incase mate

that way you'll have her genetics saved for life

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast