Thread: Kush Flowering Day 5 - Weird Discoloration?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Default Answered: Kush Flowering Day 5 - Weird Discoloration?

Completed VEG at 55 days
    Now it's Day 5 of flowering

So a couple of days ago the leaves were looking a bit crisp, limey colored and just a bit droopy with early Calcium deficiency signs. The run-off was PH 7.0 and PPM 500 although I watered PH 5.8 and 950 PPM.

They drink 2 Liters every day so I gave them 6 Liters each of PH 6.0 and EC 1000 with 2ml p\liter of Cal-Mag until Runoff as about PH 6.4 and EC 800. The morning after (Yesterday) they already looked way better but today they showed signs of something I have never seen before, Calcium deficiency spotting on the tips... and some weird yellowing..

**The Widows on the left are OK. it's only both of the King Kush on the right side of the tent that are sick

So would appreciate if you guys tell me what you think it is.

2. "they go this lime colour once you flip mukka its normal i tend to back the light up a little during the flip to "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

they go this lime colour once you flip mukka its normal i tend to back the light up a little during the flip to

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bin man (25-02-19), GEORGE (22-02-19), MonsterEnergy (22-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    they go this lime colour once you flip mukka its normal i tend to back the light up a little during the flip to
    Yea I know bro, it was more limey than usual and overall a bit pale, and yea I did raise the lights another 5-7cm they're 45cm above canopy now.
    So what do think those spots on the edges might me?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Yea I know bro, it was more limey than usual and overall a bit pale, and yea I did raise the lights another 5-7cm they're 45cm above canopy now.
    So what do think those spots on the edges might me?

leave the calmag out the feed, your pumpin them with alot of it this can cause issues to mukka. i dont even add it in the feed tbh maybe once every 2 week in late flower, i give them a foliar spray of calmag during veg then during flip jobs a goodin.

thats not EC figures your givin its ppm, EC is 0.8 1.2 etc etc. i wudnt worry to much now mate if your ph is comin out in range an they green enough an growing.

calmag can seriously fuk with you ph if your not getting alot run off or leavin them to dry to much also

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-19), Shreder (22-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    leave the calmag out the feed, your pumpin them with alot of it this can cause issues to mukka. i dont even add it in the feed tbh maybe once every 2 week in late flower, i give them a foliar spray of calmag during veg then during flip jobs a goodin.

thats not EC figures your givin its ppm, EC is 0.8 1.2 etc etc. i wudnt worry to much now mate if your ph is comin out in range an they green enough an growing.

calmag can seriously fuk with you ph if your not getting alot run off or leavin them to dry to much also
    aight bro so reduce cal mag and yea lol i always mix em up ppm ec tds... and should i worry about the coloring?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-19)