Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 600w hps dual spec grow - Sweet Seeds 3 Green poison 3 Mohan ram

Thanks

day 36

at the end of week 5 now as you can see from the photos it's like a jungle in there lol I was originally planning on 7 plants so glad I didn't do that now haha

green poison is well into flowering now plenty of bud sights all over but very stretched out between them which is a bit shit but I guess it's another learning experience, 2 of them are really going for it 2 biggest in the tent so looking forward to see what they yield.

the mohan seemed to take a little longer to start flowering but they seem to be getting there now so looking forward to see how this is all gonna turn out

still got the 400w mh bulb in gonna switch it over in a week to the 600w dual spectrum.

got some photos of the mohan when i watered them, other picture is the green poison in the tent.

chopped my last nothern light auto from the other tent, this was about 3 weeks younger then my first plants but took about longer to get to the same stage which was weird but I'm pretty sure this had a calcium deficiency in the last 3 week's, started.getting orange spots almost rusty looking on the fan leaves, still some decent looking buds tho which I've pictured.

sorry for the long ass post haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (15-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    day 36

at the end of week 5 now as you can see from the photos it's like a jungle in there lol I was originally planning on 7 plants so glad I didn't do that now haha

green poison is well into flowering now plenty of bud sights all over but very stretched out between them which is a bit shit but I guess it's another learning experience, 2 of them are really going for it 2 biggest in the tent so looking forward to see what they yield.

the mohan seemed to take a little longer to start flowering but they seem to be getting there now so looking forward to see how this is all gonna turn out

still got the 400w mh bulb in gonna switch it over in a week to the 600w dual spectrum.

got some photos of the mohan when i watered them, other picture is the green poison in the tent.

chopped my last nothern light auto from the other tent, this was about 3 weeks younger then my first plants but took about longer to get to the same stage which was weird but I'm pretty sure this had a calcium deficiency in the last 3 week's, started.getting orange spots almost rusty looking on the fan leaves, still some decent looking buds tho which I've pictured.

sorry for the long ass post haha

Looks very delish Ryan, enjoy your smoke dude.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), ryan2293 (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

Smoke looks lovely with you mate. Wnjoynit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), ryan2293 (16-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Looks very delish Ryan, enjoy your smoke dude.
    thanks mate, running low on my supple so this should come in handy at a perfect time haha
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Smoke looks lovely with you mate. Wnjoynit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks mate time seems to slow down when it's drying haha

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GasMan (16-03-19), GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

Day 43

so going into week 7 now and I have fed 2 of them for the first time, they both been flowering for 2 weeks now and the stretching has stopped, as you can see in the photo 1 of them was looking a lot lighter then the rest so started it off with 1ml of bloom per l, It was around the 7/8 week mark my last plant started to change color so not far off, the 3 mohan are behind the other 3 they seem to still be growing taller hopefully not much tho as running out of room haha, you can see in the photo the leaves and sugar leaves are very frosty already which I thought was nice to see lol, gonna swap the light over soon to the 600w dual spec bulb

did notice some black spots appearing on the top fan leaves of 1 of the green poison, I assumed it had something to do with needing a feed, am I right in thinking this ?? fed them yesterday and checked them this morning and it hasn't got any worse and it hasn't got any lighter so maybe that fixed it??

here some photos that I took last night of the green poison when I was feeding them, looking very frosty already just need them to start swelling up, you can see from the photo how bushy everything is getting in the haha

will post some pictures of the mohan when I water them on Saturday.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Day 43

so going into week 7 now and I have fed 2 of them for the first time, they both been flowering for 2 weeks now and the stretching has stopped, as you can see in the photo 1 of them was looking a lot lighter then the rest so started it off with 1ml of bloom per l, It was around the 7/8 week mark my last plant started to change color so not far off, the 3 mohan are behind the other 3 they seem to still be growing taller hopefully not much tho as running out of room haha, you can see in the photo the leaves and sugar leaves are very frosty already which I thought was nice to see lol, gonna swap the light over soon to the 600w dual spec bulb

did notice some black spots appearing on the top fan leaves of 1 of the green poison, I assumed it had something to do with needing a feed, am I right in thinking this ?? fed them yesterday and checked them this morning and it hasn't got any worse and it hasn't got any lighter so maybe that fixed it??

here some photos that I took last night of the green poison when I was feeding them, looking very frosty already just need them to start swelling up, you can see from the photo how bushy everything is getting in the haha

will post some pictures of the mohan when I water them on Saturday.

Looking nice there Ryan. The spots look like the start of a PH imbalance to me.

Since you now know that they usually need feed at around week 7 I would give them a small grow feed in week 6. Get a little N in them right before they start to yellow to prevent it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), ryan2293 (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Looking nice there Ryan. The spots look like the start of a PH imbalance to me.

Since you now know that they usually need feed at around week 7 I would give them a small grow feed in week 6. Get a little N in them right before they start to yellow to prevent it.
    thanks mate, I never usually even think of the ph as I read online I shouldn't mess around with it when growing in soil?? I do have some ph up and down but I know my tap water comes out at 6.8 ph, is there anything I should do?

was fully expecting them to start yellowing in a weeks time like the last grow but guess ita all different, plant magic soil seems like it has a lot of N in it as they are very dark the whole time and then they start going yellow so fast it's crazy

the 3 mohan I got in there have only been flowering properly for about 10 days now, think I would be ok to add say 0.5ml/l of grow at this stage? can see a few smaller leaves at the bottom changing when I was in there this morning

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

thanks mate, I never usually even think of the ph as I read online I shouldn't mess around with it when growing in soil?? I do have some ph up and down but I know my tap water comes out at 6.8 ph, is there anything I should do?

was fully expecting them to start yellowing in a weeks time like the last grow but guess ita all different, plant magic soil seems like it has a lot of N in it as they are very dark the whole time and then they start going yellow so fast it's crazy

the 3 mohan I got in there have only been flowering properly for about 10 days now, think I would be ok to add say 0.5ml/l of grow at this stage? can see a few smaller leaves at the bottom changing when I was in there this morning

If your water is 6.8 you should not have a ph problem in soil. 6.8 is perfect. Did these spots show up before the first feed or after?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), ryan2293 (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    If your water is 6.8 you should not have a ph problem in soil. 6.8 is perfect. Did these spots show up before the first feed or after?
    before mate noticed then about 2 days ago, I saw they was going a lighter shade of green and those spots appearing so thinking it could be a feed problem or the light being too close I fed them and moved the light up as it was very close

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4