Thread: That wasn’t supposed to happen..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,133 Times

Default That wasn’t supposed to happen..

Right. I have just flowered some seeds out that I think..think..are gsc x sour diesel. Or whatever was next to it when it hermied. Or did I cross it on purpose? I remember doing the bag of pollen on a bud trick but can’t remember what the fuck happened. Man my memory is shot to bits lol. Either way,having a decent look at my girls tonight I found seeds growing on the very lowest popcorn buds I was keeping for bho. What the rubber duck has happened here?
    Unstable genetics? Can’t be a hermie surely? All my black Kush would be fucked too..hmm. Opinions?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECF27D67-B7C8-499D-BD57-2F40E054733D.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	370239
    Pax,o fortunatos nimium,sua si bona norint,agricolas.
    Omnium artium medicina nobilissima est.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by the green meanie View Post
    Right. I have just flowered some seeds out that I think..think..are gsc x sour diesel. Or whatever was next to it when it hermied. Or did I cross it on purpose? I remember doing the bag of pollen on a bud trick but can’t remember what the fuck happened. Man my memory is shot to bits lol. Either way,having a decent look at my girls tonight I found seeds growing on the very lowest popcorn buds I was keeping for bho. What the rubber duck has happened here?
    Unstable genetics? Can’t be a hermie surely? All my black Kush would be fucked too..hmm. Opinions?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECF27D67-B7C8-499D-BD57-2F40E054733D.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	370239
    Light leak most likely mate, that's the main cause, unlucky man

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-19), the green meanie (26-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,133 Times

Can’t be. In loft so no light when lights are off.gotta be where it’s a first cross off a hermie pollinated plant. Was worth a go though. And the main plant seems fine. She’s got 2/3 weeks left in her by my eye but should I pull her now? I think I’ll see how it goes and just have a real good look at them in the morning:
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Light leak most likely mate, that's the main cause, unlucky man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to the green meanie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-19)