Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about your favourite smokes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Default Tell me about your favourite smokes.

Looking to purchase some new seeds, the amount of new breeders out there is bewildering. I don't even know where to start looking as I am so out of touch with the game..

Let me know the seed providers who you have had something special from lately, you know a proper keeper. Which breeders should I be looking at?

Whether it be flavour, power, smell, aesthetics, cost, yield, let me know what strain has really done it for you lately?

I have grow out lots of different strains in the past so looking for some really nice genetics, as you will know only 1 in 20 will be worth remembering and I don't want to be wasting my time on expensive seeds bearing average genetics. Lots of new breeders I have never even heard of promising things they possibly cant deliver. Although all of the blurbs sound appealing lol.

I used to rock a lot of Paradises strains, some proper knock out gear in there but I have grown most of them now. Belladonna, Delahaze, Original IBL WW, Nebula, Ice Cream, had a keeper pheno from each. Would blow the head off even the most hardcore smokers.

Had some nice strains from Nirvana, Papaya and Bubblegum absolutley epic phenos. Knock out haze and a proper pink chewing gum pheno. I know they have a bad reputation but years back they had some lovely gear.

Had really nice strains from Barneys, GHS, Feminised seeds too.

Just lots and lots of new breeders I have never heard of and I dont know who is providing the creamiest creams these days.

Thank you.

BM

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

Benjiman (07-03-19), GEORGE (27-02-19), Valentina (27-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Can't say I have grown that many but I know which ones I will avoid!

Red Russian Auto XXL by Victory Seeds. Mine was a lanky twig.

CBD Super Critical Bud by Garden of Green. Supposedly a CBD strain crossed with Sensi's Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. I don't always have successful germinations but for this plant only 1 in 3 popped, and the plant is a sickly small thing. May be I just got a dud seed, but other plants are going fine under the same conditions.

Aurora Indica by Nirvana. Mine makes bonsais look big. Again, may be it's just a dud seed.

Big Nugs Fast by Seedsman. Mine was neither big nor fast. Again, may be it's just another dud seeds.

What I am sticking to:

Alien v Triangle by Mephisto. Powerful effects, distinct smell.

Mama Thai by Seedsman. Not too stretchy, good heady effects, minimal "weed" smell.

Bubba Kush. Very psychedelic.

What is undecided:

Amnesia Fast, by Seedsman. *STINKS* dangerously, reeks of *WEED*, ripens dead on at 58 days, minimal (too little) stretch, moderate yield.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (30-03-19), GEORGE (27-02-19), Priapus (27-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Havnt grown many either, but my fav so far is Auto Brooklyn Sunrise. Amazingly uplifting high. No foggy thoughts or paranoia or anything, and i am prone to that a lot. Great for the morning.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (30-03-19), GEORGE (27-02-19), UpT0wn (27-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Can't say I have grown that many but I know which ones I will avoid!
    CBD Super Critical Bud by Garden of Green. Supposedly a CBD strain crossed with Sensi's Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. I don't always have successful germinations but for this plant only 1 in 3 popped, and the plant is a sickly small thing. May be I just got a dud seed, but other plants are going fine under the same conditions.
    Might have to do with your blurple lights @Valentina.
    Out of the 6 strains in my current grow the Super Critical Bud CBD is my fastest grower, I can't really say best looking because they all look great this round.
    Seedsman's Cream&Cheese is the slowest plant this grow.
    Last edited by Cleargreen; 30-03-19 at 09:41 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

I've like everything I have grown in the last 10 years, with the exception of Blue Berry. Didn't care for it at all. There is A lot of new and improve older strains, with much higher THCA content then ever before.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

British green (31-03-19), Cleargreen (31-03-19), IceCalibur (31-03-19)

Thanks

hello all first posting here love it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to davethemachine123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19)

Thanks

hello all first posting here love it looking good

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davethemachine123 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-04-19), GEORGE (24-04-19)

Thanks

hello all first posting here love it looking amazin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to davethemachine123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by davethemachine123 View Post
    hello all first posting here love it looking amazin
    I would disagree davethemachine123 , that's your third posting in this thread alone lol...at least if you're gonna spam keep it on topic!

My favourite smoke was a very nice White Widow I grew out, it was smooth and hit all the right spots

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-04-19), GEORGE (24-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I would disagree davethemachine123 , that's your third posting in this thread alone lol...at least if you're gonna spam keep it on topic!

My favourite smoke was a very nice White Widow I grew out, it was smooth and hit all the right spots
    Pmsl

White Widow is a classic, can't go wrong with that

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19), IceCalibur (24-04-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast