Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New lights :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Thanks guys, how do I find the discount code? Absolutely buzzing about the new lights, I’m less buzzing about building the kit though. When I was younger I did electrical installation in college, but somehow I think I’m going to struggle putting the board together. Has anyone had any experience building the kit? If so could you kindly help me build it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we will need to apply the discount to the order so drop us a message with your email address an i can send you an order an link to purchase

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-03-19), Herbitual (03-03-19), Itslittyofc (03-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Which light range would be best for veg/flower? It says it’s available in 4000k, 3500k and 3000k I remember researching different lights and reading about it somewhere but it’s been so long I’ve completely forgotten which would be best haha!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Which light range would be best for veg/flower? It says it’s available in 4000k, 3500k and 3000k I remember researching different lights and reading about it somewhere but it’s been so long I’ve completely forgotten which would be best haha!

3000k and 3500k are most popular for full cycle growing. we have however run out of 3500k in the ish150pcb option

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-19), Itslittyofc (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default New lights :)

Awesome cheers guys, only problem it seems all the kits with 2 boards have sold out did you know when they’d be back in stock? I was looking at the ISH170 pro originally, but I’ve also been looking at the ISH150 pro... but which one is better? Looking at the descriptions it doesn’t seem like they are much different but obviously there’s too much to write down about it

Last edited by Itslittyofc; 05-03-19 at 04:32 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2