Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few questions

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default A few questions

I’m currently on the invisible sun site, I was going to go for 2 x ISH150 @ 85w each. I have made a previous post about these lights and was told they would be perfect for my 2.5x2.5ftx6ft tent, but the website says up to 9ft in veg and up to 5ft in flower is that just the maximum or recommended space?

I was also looking at the ISH150, which is a single board but the website says its equivalent to 50w more in HID lighting (300w) than the 2 boards but it seems quite hard to use the dimmable function on the driver... although I’m not even sure if the driver is dimmable it doesn’t say either way. Is this one better than the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (01-06-19), GEORGE (06-03-19), Herbitual (06-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    I’m currently on the invisible sun site, I was going to go for 2 x ISH150 @ 85w each. I have made a previous post about these lights and was told they would be perfect for my 2.5x2.5ftx6ft tent, but the website says up to 9ft in veg and up to 5ft in flower is that just the maximum or recommended space?

I was also looking at the ISH150, which is a single board but the website says its equivalent to 50w more in HID lighting (300w) than the 2 boards but it seems quite hard to use the dimmable function on the driver... although I’m not even sure if the driver is dimmable it doesn’t say either way. Is this one better than the other?

Are you sorted now litty?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-03-19), Itslittyofc (09-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Are you sorted now litty?
    Hey dude, invisible sun is out of stock of my lights at the minute so I’ve still not ordered. But I think after a few hours trawling through different pages I’ve figured out most of it, although I did have one more question how hard is it to dim these kits? It’s all saying built in with a potentiometer, which makes it sound like I’d have to open the driver to adjust it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

gardro (09-03-19), GEORGE (10-03-19)

Thanks

Hey dude, invisible sun is out of stock of my lights at the minute so I’ve still not ordered. But I think after a few hours trawling through different pages I’ve figured out most of it, although I did have one more question how hard is it to dim these kits? It’s all saying built in with a potentiometer, which makes it sound like I’d have to open the driver to adjust it

Ok mate ask away if needs be.

Meanwell dimming options

Pic 1 is built in, so called 'A' driver. Remove rubber bung ( top left corner in pic ) and adjust internal potentiometer. Adjustable range is ~50 - 110%.

DO NOT run without bung especially if inside humid groom.

Pic 2 is the 'B' driver which is missing the internal pot but has extra input wire. Need something like pictured in pic 3. Adjustable range ( 0 - 100% ). Driver is water tight.

My preference is type B as i hate faffing with tiny screwdrivers but lots use A.

Standard from Invis will be ELG series A drivers

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (01-06-19), GEORGE (10-03-19), Herbitual (09-03-19), Itslittyofc (12-03-19)

Thanks

Ok mate ask away if needs be.

Meanwell dimming options

Pic 1 is built in, so called 'A' driver. Remove rubber bung ( top left corner in pic ) and adjust internal potentiometer. Adjustable range is ~50 - 110%.

DO NOT run without bung especially if inside humid groom.

Pic 2 is the 'B' driver which is missing the internal pot but has extra input wire. Need something like pictured in pic 3. Adjustable range ( 0 - 100% ). Driver is water tight.

My preference is type B as i hate faffing with tiny screwdrivers but lots use A.

Standard from Invis will be ELG series A drivers
    Cheers mate, the photos definitely help. I’m a complete noob when it comes to LEDs and I haven’t a clue what to do lol. Just about to order my lights, they only have 3000k and 4000k lights in stock, which are best?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

gardro (12-03-19)

Thanks

Cheers mate, the photos definitely help. I’m a complete noob when it comes to LEDs and I haven’t a clue what to do lol. Just about to order my lights, they only have 3000k and 4000k lights in stock, which are best?

Go for 3000K

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Itslittyofc (12-03-19)

Thanks

Go for 3000K

Will do buddy, www I’m getting excited. Shame I’ve gotta wait a week to get them shipped out because the guys are at Spannabis lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

British green (13-03-19), gardro (12-03-19)

Thanks

Will do buddy, www I’m getting excited. Shame I’ve gotta wait a week to get them shipped out because the guys are at Spannabis lol

I'd ask for extra discount mate. Customer is king. I'm sure they know other suppliers are out there

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (01-06-19), Itslittyofc (12-03-19)

Thanks

I'd ask for extra discount mate. Customer is king. I'm sure they know other suppliers are out there

It’s written on the site, didn’t think I could ask for an extra discount because they’d already told me they couldn’t send em till their back. I’m already getting the 10% talk discount too

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (01-06-19), gardro (12-03-19)

Thanks

It’s written on the site, didn’t think I could ask for an extra discount because they’d already told me they couldn’t send em till their back. I’m already getting the 10% talk discount too

Your a good paying customer, you get to call the shots mate in business.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-03-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast