Thread: Need advice on my 2nd grow

Thanks

Default Answered: Need advice on my 2nd grow

I have a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent. The light i have is a QB HLG 550v1. I previously did 5 plants (4 plants in 26L fabric pots and 1 plant in 11L pot) Grew 1 strain. Grew in soil using biobizz. Was not too impressed with the potency but yeilded 450grams approx.

I would like to grow a variety this time. Having trouble to decide if i should go soil or hydro (dwc, flood and drain) Should i do 4, 5, 6 or 9 plants.

Would also like to know some reputable seed brands.. I was looking into devils harvest, dna genetics, reserva privada..

What nutes would you advise to look into..

2. "Hi mate
    I build my own soil and grow a variety of plants in a raised bed which is easy for me to maintain but I would find it a lot more difficult in separate pots as they might all need different feeds at different times which rules out a rdwc type grow.
    I’d go with a Wilma personally if I was choosing hydroponics
    I’ve grown 9 different strains at once in the same space you have but I would only recommend the 4 personally but if you done well with 5 stick with that

As for genetics/seeds I think your looking in the right places but again me personally I’ve grown a few from them which were very nice but I’m on a hunt again now after reading and listening to a lot about mr soul’s brothers Grimm and duke Diamond of dominion seed company.

In hydro my nutes would be canna aqua and in soil then it’s a different ball game for me but I don’t here good things about Biobizz here funny enough, apparently it’s not suited to our water or some old bollox like that I think!

My fertiliser’s are in my signature link but I sware by neem meal, kelp meal and crab meal
    Good luck iGrow
    Redz"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGrow420710 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-03-19), redisiel (07-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Hi mate
    I build my own soil and grow a variety of plants in a raised bed which is easy for me to maintain but I would find it a lot more difficult in separate pots as they might all need different feeds at different times which rules out a rdwc type grow.
    I’d go with a Wilma personally if I was choosing hydroponics
    I’ve grown 9 different strains at once in the same space you have but I would only recommend the 4 personally but if you done well with 5 stick with that

As for genetics/seeds I think your looking in the right places but again me personally I’ve grown a few from them which were very nice but I’m on a hunt again now after reading and listening to a lot about mr soul’s brothers Grimm and duke Diamond of dominion seed company.

In hydro my nutes would be canna aqua and in soil then it’s a different ball game for me but I don’t here good things about Biobizz here funny enough, apparently it’s not suited to our water or some old bollox like that I think!

My fertiliser’s are in my signature link but I sware by neem meal, kelp meal and crab meal
    Good luck iGrow
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Hi mate

How did you manage 9 different strains? what was the harvest time like? im just worried about some being not ready and some being over done.. if you know what i mean. otherwise id like to give 9 strains a go..

i had 4 in 26L fabric pots and 1 11L pot found very difficult to water and move around etc.. hence i would find smaller one easier im guessing..

What info do you have in regards to the seed company?
    Im thinking DNA genetics , Reserva Privada and Devils harvest. Holy grail kush, skywalker og, strawberry sour diesel and shoreline

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGrow420710 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-03-19), redisiel (09-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Quote Originally Posted by iGrow420710 View Post
    How did you manage 9 different strains? what was the harvest time like? im just worried about some being not ready and some being over done.. if you know what i mean. otherwise id like to give 9 strains a go..

i had 4 in 26L fabric pots and 1 11L pot found very difficult to water and move around etc.. hence i would find smaller one easier im guessing..

What info do you have in regards to the seed company?
    Im thinking DNA genetics , Reserva Privada and Devils harvest. Holy grail kush, skywalker og, strawberry sour diesel and shoreline
    Hey mate.
    With the 9 plants they just do what all my plants do and that’s just fade off and finish there selves off, I’ve never flushed,
    It’s easier to water my bed when the plants are a bit taller because I just put a cut section of hose on a watering can and water away but when there smaller need to use a small watering can and be a bit careful to water round and not on them, ideally I should have my blumat drippers in again to keep the top layer moist at all times.

As for seeds bro,I done the skywalker that was decent and a pal of mine run shoreline which was nice and skunks but how stable all these are I don’t know I popped 4 and had 3 different flavours with the skywalker
    Atb
    Redz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)