Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ph or something I'm missing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Ph or something I'm missing

To be honest for few weeks now the plants haven't looked perfect and are always showing signs of something, I'm in soil I never ph my water as I seen people say you don't need to in soil then I've seen people say they do, so I decided not, could this be a problem ? I only have cheap ph pen and when I test my water it comes out at 8.4... I wish I could get my plant to look healthy all the time but guess it takes time to get there I just feel there is something I'm doing wrong, should I start to ph or not and is it cal/mag deficiency, in all my two grows I have never used cal or mag, this is the only plant showing these signs the plant at the back has light leaves as we discussed the other day, two plants showing two different symptoms

Soil biobizz light mix
    Temp 19-27
    Humidity 50-62
    Auto, sour crack
    Two plants closest to tent door haven't had nutes in at least 2 weeks
    Roughly day 45
    Just swapped light to invisible sun last night

One plant looking like this (bottom right one)

Plant at the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Sorry I meant the plant with the freckled spots hasn't had nutes in about two weeks, plant at the back had small amount of pk booster and bloom about 3 days ago, they get watered every other day, all are due to be fed now just waiting to see what yous think, I just go by eye if they look like they are need nutes I'll give them some, I don't know if that is the right way about it but I normally end up with over fed plant, I have finally learnt less is sometime more

so the plant with the issue aint had any bloom nutes etc in 2 weeks? i would get some down it bro

less is more your right mukka, but not by 2 weeks lol,"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19)

Thanks

Plant magic organic nutes I use (don't know weather to change)

I also used to let my water stand for 24
    Hours and for some reason I stopped doing that

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19), SmobyToker#1 (13-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

what bloom nutes you running? that ph of tap water is little high, most people i have seen with that high end ph have adjusted ther ph down a little coz the soil will only buffer so much mate

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19), ggotch (12-03-19), SmobyToker#1 (13-03-19), Stickysticky (12-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    what bloom nutes you running? that ph of tap water is little high, most people i have seen with that high end ph have adjusted ther ph down a little coz the soil will only buffer so much mate
    I have bought some ph down last night just Incase I'll be needing it hope I bought the right stuff, only the plant with slight yellow leaves in places has had pk booster and bloom nutes, the plant with spotted freckles has had nutes in about two weeks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19), SmobyToker#1 (13-03-19)

Thanks

how often you giving them these nutes? every time you feed? whats feed schedule like ?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19), Stickysticky (12-03-19)

Thanks

how often you giving them these nutes? every time you feed? whats feed schedule like ?
    Sorry I meant the plant with the freckled spots hasn't had nutes in about two weeks, plant at the back had small amount of pk booster and bloom about 3 days ago, they get watered every other day, all are due to be fed now just waiting to see what yous think, I just go by eye if they look like they are need nutes I'll give them some, I don't know if that is the right way about it but I normally end up with over fed plant, I have finally learnt less is sometime more

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post

so the plant with the issue aint had any bloom nutes etc in 2 weeks? i would get some down it bro

less is more your right mukka, but not by 2 weeks lol,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19)

Thanks

less is more your right mukka, but not by 2 weeks lol,
    Just checked been about 17 no nutes for the plant with spotted freckles

Plant with yellowing of leaves had small amount three days ago, I posted the other day and people said probably lack of light or early signs of nitrogen def

So I have gone from over feeding to probably under feeding

I will get there eventually and find what is right, once I start on nutes should I aim to feed small amounts every time I water or every other time?

I used to be over feeding and leaving them for a while then feeding again, I guess I should be aiming to feed with nutes every water or every other water with small amount, giving it a steady flow of nutes

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19)

Thanks

0.25ml per liter of plant magic pk booster, 1ml per liter plant magic bloom that what the plant with yellowing off leaves last got other haven't had any in two weeks just water

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

You sure there's no bugs in there and on or under your leaves? I'm not liking the markings on these leaves

in a green and pleasant land

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-03-19), GEORGE (12-03-19), Langers (20-03-19), Stickysticky (12-03-19)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast